Area 51 ¾ introduces Branson to a totally audience-immersive experience, and sweetens it with dinner! This may be the most unusual dinner show to hit the music city, and with aliens and zombies taking the stage, how can it miss? Joining these unique Branson performers will be...well, it will be you! We warned you from the get go, this is “immersive” entertainment, so be prepared to be recruited to join a motley collection of survivors seeking new crew members as they attempt to reach the country’s lone fortified facility, all while those dreadful zombies and scary aliens are in hot pursuit! Obviously, this is not your typical Branson show, or any show for that matter - it’s a hilariously delightful discovery of how to survive the Apocalypse. While not required, participation is strongly encouraged - you’ll want to fully enjoy this “Instructional Seminar,” one created to help you acquire the necessary skills for defeating the aliens who want nothing more than to control your mind, and the zombies who hunger for your brain! Join Area 51 ¾’s wonderfully wacky leaders on this journey of fun, fantasy, and purely phenomenal adventure! And did we mention dinner? A hearty meal with Lemon Pepper Chicken and Swiss Steak, with a sweet ending of Glowing Radioactive Powdered Sugar Brownies (we’re not making that up.)
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- You’ll find the Area 51 ¾ Dinner Show at the White House Theatre.
- The White House is located at 2255 Gretna Road.
- Arrival time for the Area 51 ¾ Dinner Show is 4:30 p.m.
- The show launches on March 12 and runs through December 28. It plays on most Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays in March - most Tuesdays and Saturdays in April and May - most Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from June through August, and most Tuesdays and Saturdays from October through December - plus on Friday, December 27.
- The White House Theatre is home to several other excellent shows, a nice lobby with seating and a concession area, and a unique gift shop that carries international items and show merchandise. There’s also an attached event venue, The West Wing, with onsite catering services, that’s available to lease.
- The Area 51 ¾ Dinner Show is suitable for guests of all ages.
- Dinner Menu:
Salad & Bread
Garden Salad with Ranch or Lite Italian Dressing
Homemade Yeast Rolls with Honey Butter
Lemon Pepper Chicken: tender strips of chicken - marinated for 24 hours in a lemon herb sauce - grilled
Swiss Steak: wet-aged beef slow-roasted for 12 hours with bell peppers, diced onion, tomatoes, and a slightly sweet swiss sauce
Green Beans and Roasted Potatoes in a fresh cut vegetable blend
Dessert & Beverage
Glowing Radioactive Powdered Sugar Brownies
Water - Tea - Lemonade
- Please provide advance notice of special dietary requirements.
Looking for something different in Branson...something you can really sink your teeth into...something that just might sink its teeth into you if you’re not careful? Just kiddin’ (sort of.) Then we’ve found the show for you! Get ready to get into Branson’s fully audience-immersive experience - the Area 51 ¾ Dinner Show!