Main Street Lake Cruises - Landing Princess Easter Cruise in Branson - an ideal holiday happening! Only Main Street lets you experience Lake Taneycomo’s quiet beauty aboard a yacht, and it’s the best way to enjoy a holiday on water! The Landing Princess is special; it boasts pretty panoramic views of the lake and shoreline, and the bistro-seating decks invite you out for a breath of fresh Branson mountain air. Inside, the brass fixtures, cherry wood finishes, two full-service bars, fully-appointed and comfortable restrooms, and two climate-controlled interior decks beckon you to relax and enjoy the smooth ride. Branson offers plenty of great restaurants sure to be serving up a nice meal on Easter, but doesn’t it sound like a lot more fun to have your Easter lunch or dinner aboard a yacht? You bet it does!
Your meal aboard the Landing Princess on Easter features three courses:
- Salad Course - Spring Mix, Baby Kale, Lemon Vinaigrette, Fresh Berries, Toasted Sunflower Seeds, and Feta Cheese.
- Main Course - Fontina & Herb-Stuffed Pork Loin, Apple Demi Glace, Pistachio Gremolata, Swiss Chard, Glazed Carrot, and Potato Fondant.
- Dessert Course - Lemon Custard Tart, Blueberry Coulis, Fresh Blueberries, and White Chocolate Curls.
Main Street Lake Cruises - Landing Princess Easter Cruise includes a stop at Branson Landing to view their famous fountain show; the first-of-its-kind, $7.5 million, spectacular water fountain show that synchronizes light and fire with the dancing water, all set to music -- even if you’ve enjoyed the fountain from land, just wait until you see it from the Lake Taneycomo perspective - stunning!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Main Street Lake Cruises Marina boasts an excellent lakefront location - 9 South Boardwalk - between Branson Landing and the Taneycomo bridges.
- The Landing Princess Easter Cruise sets sail on Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 2:45PM cruise. Arrive early, boarding can begin as early as thirty (30) minutes prior to your cruise time!
- It takes approximately 45 minutes to get all guests aboard, and then your Lake Taneycomo cruise will last approximately two hours.
- The lunch or dinner cruise menu features: Salad Course - Spring Mix, Baby Kale, Lemon Vinaigrette, Fresh Berries, Toasted Sunflower Seeds, and Feta Cheese. Main Course - Fontina & Herb-Stuffed Pork Loin, Apple Demi Glace, Pistachio Gremolata, Swiss Chard, Glazed Carrot, and Potato Fondant. Dessert Course - Lemon Custard Tart, Blueberry Coulis, Fresh Blueberries, and White Chocolate Curls.
- The following upgrades are available: (You will pay for the upgrade when you arrive for your cruise, but the order will be placed now when you pay for your cruise tickets.)
- Roses - $25 (half dozen)
- Champagne or Wine - $40 (per bottle)
- Main Street Lake Cruises Engraved Flutes - Filled with Champagne or Wine - $40 for two (2)
- Personalized Mini-Cake - $12
- Window Seating - $20 (per two (2) top table)
- Romance Package - $75: Includes Window Seat for Two (2) - Half Dozen (6) Roses - One (1) Bottle of Champagne or Wine
- Most importantly, don’t arrive late! Boarding begins as early as 30 minutes prior to launch.
Do something different for the holiday this year, spend it on beautiful Lake Tanecomo aboard the Main Street Lake Cruises - Landing Princess for their special Easter Cruise!