Beach Boys California Dreamin’ brings to Branson a magical music recipe with a dash of the 60’s and 70’s, a pinch of folk, and a whole bowlful of fun on the beach! Sharing the best of the West coast genius of the Beach Boys, and the folksy rock favorites of acts like Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan The Mamas and The Papas, Simon & Garfunkel, and Peter, Paul, and Mary, the cast employs incredible vocals, nicely choreographed dance moves, and fabulous costumes to deliver a show full of nostalgia and unforgettable songs. You’ll also hear the music of other superb entertainers and songwriters from the era, including The Association, Burt Bacharach, The Carpenters, and The 5th Dimension.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Beach Boys California Dreamin’ performs at the Hamners’ Variety Theater.
- The theater is located at 3090 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- The show can be seen on Wednesdays at 5:00PM, and Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 10:00AM - the show is approximately two hours in length.
- Guests 12 year-of-age and younger get in free with a paid adult.
- Accessible seating is available for guests with disabilities, including wheelchair and aisle seating, and seating with limited to no stairs.
- Both video and still photography is permitted during the show.
- Hamners’ Variety Theater has a gift shop and concession area in the lobby.
- Beach Boys California Dreamin’ is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
If you enjoy great music from the 60’s and 70’s, including huge Beach Boys hits like “I Get Around,” “Wouldn’t It Be Nice,” “Surfin’ USA,” “Help Me Rhonda,” and “Barbara Ann,” you’re really gonna love this show! Get your groove on...grab your bell-bottoms, slip into your platforms, and dig out your old peace sign necklace - or maybe just borrow one from your kids - and get ready for far-out fun for the whole family in Branson at Beach Boys California Dreamin’!