Who’s Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band makes a stop in Branson! The most critically acclaimed nod to the King of Pop moonwalks into the Moon River on July 8! Well, it’s now known as the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre, but Andy, another master of pop music, christened it the Moon River Theatre many moons ago, so it seems fitting that such an incredible homage will appear in this Branson venue, especially since so many fans were first introduced to Michael when he and his brothers performed on television’s The Andy Williams Show in the early 70s. Since 2003, Who’s Bad has been sharing the music, moves, and dance grooves that made Michael Jackson a household name throughout the world - it’s the longest running tribute to the great Gloved One, and it features a lead vocalist who has more than mastered everything we adored about Michael Jackson. It isn’t just the singing, or the dancing, it’s the phenomenal attention paid to detail -- the little mannerisms and lovable quirks that the pop prince acquired throughout his career. If you’re like the rest of us, you love Michael Jackson and deeply mourn the loss of such an unforgettable talent, it’s why Who’s Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band is such a welcome treat!
With hundreds of awards and accolades, including a long list of Grammy Awards, American Music Awards, awards from the Guinness Book of World Records, and awards from Cashbox, BMI, Billboard, and countless others, it almost seems pointless to remind anyone of Michael Jackson’s hits, but here are some of the biggest: “Billie Jean,” “Thriller,” “Bad,” “The Way You Make Me Feel,” “Man in the Mirror,” “Dangerous,” and “Beat It.”
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Who’s Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band will appear at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre.
- The concert is scheduled for Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 8:00PM.
- The Performing Arts Center & Theatre is located at 2500 West Highway 76.
- The Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre is one of Branson’s most significant structures - the grounds are beautifully landscaped, and it’s the only local theatre to be featured in Architectural Digest, and awarded the State of Missouri’s Conservation Award for Developed Land Use...arrive early for the show so you’ll have time to look around!
- The theatre has a nice gift shop and concession area, as well as seating designated for guests with disabilities.
- The concert performance by Who’s Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band will be family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
Sadly, the King of Pop left us way before his time...way before he could continue to dazzle us with live performances that would keep him relevant long after his contemporaries faded in our memories. Fortunately, we have the next best thing, the only thing that comes so close to the magic of the legendary Michael Jackson...and that next best thing is the sensational Who’s Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band - catch them while you can in the place you want to be - Branson, Missouri!