Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers Gospel Show gives you the long-time talented artists you know and love, delivering a show packed with glorious gospel music! Backed by an incredible live, four-piece band, some of Branson’s best vocalists remind us why we all love this genre of music. Joining the Baldknobbers on stage is the beautiful tenor voice of Dan Keeton; gospel fans will remember Keeton’s time (2011-2013) with the Gold City Quartet, a popular group that was recently inducted into the Gospel Music Association’s Hall of Fame. Keeton, a survivor of child abuse, left Gold City to follow his heart and create a ministry, one that uses music and the arts to inspire victims of child abuse.
Wednesday afternoon performances of Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers Gospel Show will include special guests, so you never know who might pop up on stage to make an already fantastic show even more fun!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers Gospel Show can be seen at the Branson Famous Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 645 State Highway 165, near the intersection with Green Mountain Drive, and just a minute away from Highway 76.
- Shows are scheduled on Wednesdays: October 3, 10, 17, & 24 and November 7, 14, & 28, 2018.
- The Branson Famous Theatre is also home to Reza - Edge of Illusion.
- The theatre has a gift shop and concession area.
- Parking is ample and all areas of the lot are level, making it easy for everyone to access the theatre.
- Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers Gospel Show is family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
Catch this exciting limited-engagment show filled with uplifting, inspiring, and just downright captivating gospel songs, performed by seasoned artists with a real passion for the music -- catch the amazing Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers Gospel Show!