STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Raiding the Country Vault has stormed the Branson stage! This exciting show recently wowed the crowds in Las Vegas and thrilled audiences during its first and very successful season in Branson. Folks love the incredible list of great country songs, including the music of Conway Twitty, Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Buck Owens, the Charlie Daniels Band, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Garth Brooks, Dolly Parton, Dwight Yoakam, and George Strait, as well as a long list of other huge artists. This dynamic show boasts an impressive line-up of country music veterans that includes Michael Peterson and Billy Yates. Musical Director, Peterson, who also sings lead and plays guitar, had big hits with “From Here to Eternity” and “Drink, Swear, Steal & Lie.” Yates sings lead and plays guitar, and he’s worked with the legendary George Jones and country hit-maker, Kenny Chesney. He’s also charted several singles on Billboard’s Hot 100 Country chart. Peterson and Yates bring their star power, talent, experience, wisdom, and personalities full of country charm to Raiding the Country Vault, making it a can't miss hit of a show! The phenomenal line-up also features Michelle Poe, Melody Hart, Keith Home, Scott Kwapiszeski, Steve Ramsey, David Smith, and Pete Generous.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Beginning with the 2019 season, Raiding the Country Vault will be performing at the Americana Theatre.
- You'll find the Americana Theatre at 2905 West Highway 76 (a.k.a. Country Music Boulevard.)
- Raiding the Country Vault can be seen from April through December at 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 7:30 p.m. - times differ by date/day of the week, so always check in advance.
- Americana Theatre is a recently renovated venue that hosts several popular Branson shows - there is a concession stand, gift shop, and plenty of level parking - a rare thing in the Ozarks!
- The show is a family-friendly country music show that's suitable for all ages.
- There is special seating for the disabled.
Raiding the Country Vault is the realization of a vision, one that comes from Sir Harry Cowell and Simon Napier-Bell - they first launched the successful Raiding the Rock Vault, but wanted to showcase the best in country music. For Branson’s show, they brought in the very talented Paul Dexter to write, direct, and do production design. This vision has become a reality of the best kind - a phenomenal show that Branson hopes to host for many years to come! Share the vision...experience the reality...delight in the magic of great country music at Raiding the Country Vault!