Branson’s Music From Across the Tracks is delivering a taste of all your favorite music genres...and then some! You’ll hear a whole lot of great songs from the 50s and 60s, including country, rockabilly, rhythm & blues, Dixieland, and gloriously good gospel. The vocals are mastered by veteran entertainers Jimmy Raschal and Phaedra Marze-Clemons; both have an impressive resume that includes many of Branson’s best shows. In addition to being an incredible singer, Jimmy dazzles with the saxophone, especially when he whips out a second one - yep, he plays the sax times two - that’s two saxophones at the same time! And what’s a Branson show without laughter? The hearty chuckles at this fun show come courtesy of comedian, Snort!
At Music From Across the Tracks, you can expect to hear a long list of great songs from some of music’s biggest artists, including “Piece of My Heart,” a Janis Joplin classic, “Great Balls of Fire,” made famous by Jerry Lee Lewis, “Hey Good Lookin’,” a hit for Hank Williams, the Aretha Franklin classic, “Respect,” “When a Man Loves a Woman,” a huge song for Percy Sledge, Jackie Wilson’s “Higher & Higher,” and Ben E. King’s “Stand By Me.” Other favorites you’ll enjoy include “I’ll Fly Away,” “When the Saints Go Marching In,” “My Girl,” “Just for a Song,” “Sweet Nothings,” “Glory Bound,” and so many other phenomenal songs!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Music From Across the Tracks performs at the Hot Hits Theatre.
- You’ll find the Theatre in Historic Downtown Branson at 206 South Commercial Street - “across the tracks” from Branson Landing.
- You can catch the show at 5:00 p.m. from April through December on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - with the exception of Christmas and Christmas Eve.
- The Hot Hits Theatre is a small, open-style venue with no stairs or elevation - it features cushioned seating with no arms, making it more accessible for guests in wheelchairs, or for those who need a little extra room.
- The stage and seating area are close to the theater entrance; this means guests won’t have to walk far to find their seats.
- There is a gift shop/concession area in the theater, and guests are welcome to take photos during the performance.
If you enjoy songs that are inspirational - uplifting - rockin’ hot - foot stompin’ - melodic - and everything else that makes music so incredibly wonderful, then you’re really gonna love Music From Across the Tracks!