Hot Rods & High Heels is Branson’s blast back to the first decade of rock ‘n’ roll, the fabulous 50s! This city of live entertainment has hosted many successful shows that paid homage to the 1950s in the past, but there hasn’t been one totally dedicated to the era for a few years now. Branson stars, Clay and Tina Cooper, thought it was high time to bring back those happy days of bobby socks, poodle skirts, ponytails, pompadours, and songs that ranged from sweet to sad, and from boppin’ to rockin’. It seems to make no difference whether or not you’re old enough to have lived through the era, or you learned about it from television, magazines, and all that wonderful music on the radio - either way, you love the 50s, and they're here to stay!
Hot Rods & High Heels boasts an impressive cast of singers and dancers, and a live band comprised of the best musicians in Branson. The costumes are spot-on, the music authentic and true to the decade, the sets like scenes from a 50s Broadway production...it’s all here on stage, inviting you, your family, and your friends to snap your fingers, clap your hands, and sing along to the songs you know by heart!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Hot Rods & High Heels can be seen at the Clay Cooper Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3216 West Highway 76.
- The show appears April through December at 10:00AM or 2:00PM on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Hot Rods & High Heels is approximately two hours, and it's family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in the lobby of the Clay Cooper Theatre.
- There is special seating available for the disabled.
- Parking at the theatre is ample and mostly level.
Make your way to Branson where you’ll find your way back in time...back to the magical music of the 50s... back to that delightful decade that introduced us to Hot Rods & High Heels!
Branson’s Hot Rods & High Heels runs a little hotter and kicks a bit higher for the holidays! The show that sends us back to the decade that gave birth to rock and roll, pulls out all the stops to put you in a rockin’ festive mood. Branson is one of America’s favorite Christmas destinations, especially for all the exciting and festive shows, and this show delivers the excitement big time! Have a happy 50s holiday at the Hot Rods & High Heels Christmas Show!