Showboat Branson Belle’s New Year’s Eve event offers something you won’t find elsewhere…”celebrate” times two! That’s right, you can “celebrate” the New Year with the sensational “Celebrate” show! In addition to a mouth-watering meal, an evening cruise on Table Rock Lake aboard the majestic Showboat, and one of the best variety shows you’ll find in Branson, the evening will feature live music, dancing, party favors, a countdown to 2019, and a bubbly beverage to top off the evening in style!
The most exciting thing about this unforgettable New Year’s Eve experience is the show, of course, and this show has it all...Rhythm, the mind-blowing movement you’ll witness from the ‘fastest feet west of the Mississippi’ will mesmerize you -- the angelic vocals of Cassandre’ Faimon-Haygood will inspire you -- the sensational and powerful singing group, The ShowMen will leave you wanting more -- and the incredible live band, The Rockin’ Dockers, reminds us all why Branson is the undeniable home of live entertainment! And we can’t forget to boast about the phenomenal host with the most, the comedian-magician extraordinaire, Christopher James!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Showboat Branson Belle’s New Year’s Eve celebration will be held on Monday, December 31, 2018.
- The event begins at 8:00PM and wraps up at 12:30AM.
- The Showboat can be found by Table Rock Lake State Park at 4800 State Highway 165; it’s near Dewey Short Visitors Center and Table Rock Dam.
- Your New Year’s Eve experience aboard the Showboat Branson Belle includes: a three-course meal, party favors, a countdown to 2018, sparkling grape juice, and live entertainment with the show “Celebrate.”
- Allergen-free, vegetarian, and vegan meal options are available upon request.
- There are no alcoholic beverages available on the Showboat.
- Smoking is allowed on designated exterior deck areas only.
- All interior decks and restrooms are accessible to guests in wheelchairs.
- All performances aboard the Showboat Branson Belle are family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
You can spend your new year’s eve at home watching a ball drop on some far-away city -- you can spend it at a noisy, rowdy nightclub -- you can spend it babysitting for someone else who’s out having fun -- or, you can spend it in the home of everything that’s fun and fabulous with lots of friendly folks aboard the Showboat Branson Belle! Make plans now to be in Branson, Missouri for Showboat Branson Belle’s New Year’s Eve celebration!