Main Street Lake Cruises - Lake Queen BBQ Dinner Cruise combines the joy of a relaxing time on beautiful Lake Taneycomo with the palate-pleasing treat of a barbecue dinner! The friendly folks at Main Street Marina, the only dinner cruise operation on Taneycomo, are bringing you another excellent option for spending time on their vintage-designed Lake Queen, a charming vessel that’s beautifully modeled after the paddlewheel boats that once heavily populated the lake when it was known as the White River. The modern version is well-equipped with updated conveniences, including a fully-stocked cash bar, restrooms, and other comfortable accommodations. The 100-foot-long vessel features a nautical cherry wood and brass decor; it has a climate-controlled lower deck with panoramic viewing windows, and a canopy covered upper deck.
For the BBQ Dinner Cruise, Main Street Lake Cruises has created a scrumptious plated meal of barbecue brisket with a pulled pork sandwich, accompanied by coleslaw and baked beans, followed by a dessert featuring apples - coffee, tea, and water are beverage options. Nothin’ better than a belly full of barbecue while cruising down Lake Taneycomo on a really cool boat!
- Main Street Marina, the home of Main Street Lake Cruises - Lake Queen BBQ Dinner Cruise, is located between Branson Landing and the Taneycomo Bridge at 9 South Boardwalk in Historic Downtown Branson.
- You can enjoy the BBQ Dinner Cruise on August 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, and 28 -- September 1, 4, 8, 15, 22, and 29.
- Boarding for your dinner cruise will be at 5:15 p.m. - the boat departs at 5:45 p.m. and will return to the Marina at 7:15 p.m.
- The dinner menu is: BBQ Brisket - Pulled Pork Sandwich - Coleslaw - Baked Beans - Apple Dessert - Coffee, Tea, & Water.
- There is a cash bar aboard the Lake Queen where you can purchase soft drinks and adult beverages.
- There are full-service restrooms available on the boat.
- All cruises depart right on time, so don’t be late! Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to your cruise; it’s recommended that you arrive early.
- Parking is available right in front of the Marina; the lot is shared with Branson Landing and can get busy during holidays and event weekends, so plan ahead.
Who doesn’t love barbecue? Now you can enjoy the scenic beauty of Lake Taneycomo and fill up on one of your favorite meals, only in Branson, and only at Main Street Lake Cruises on the Lake Queen BBQ Dinner Cruise!