The Creedence Clearwater Revival Tribute - Bad Moon Rising in Branson will rock you just right! Featuring an amazing lineup of musicians, with those oh-so-important bluesy, Southern folk-rock vocals, this show shines brightly in a sea of Branson tributes! You’ll be jamming to some CCR faves, including “Suzie Q,” “Run Through the Jungle,” and “Who’ll Stop the Rain.” And it seems only fitting that this tribute show honor our nation’s veterans; CCR provided much of the soundtrack for our soldiers serving in the Vietnam War. Other songs by CCR include “Lookin’ Out My Back Door,” “Green River,” “Up Around the Bend,” and two Grammy Hall of Fame songs, “Fortunate Son” and “Proud Mary.” Although their string of hits was introduced to us in the late 60s - early 70s, the glow on the music of CCR has never dimmed. Folks young and old alike have a favorite CCR tune, and the Creedence Clearwater Revival Tribute loves having everyone singing along with them!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Creedence Clearwater Revival Tribute - Bad Moon Rising plays at the Tribute Theatre.
- The Tribute Theatre is located at 3310 Highway 76.
- The show can be seen from February through December at 8:00 p.m. on most Tuesdays and Fridays.
- There is a gift shop and concession area on site at the theatre.
- Both still and video photography is permitted during the Creedence Clearwater Revival Tribute.
- Special seating for the disabled is available - wheelchair and aisle seating, and seating access without stairs.
- Creedence Clearwater Revival Tribute is family-friendly and suitable for all ages. Veterans are given special rates on tickets.
They’re in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame...they charted nine Top Ten hits...their songs became anthems for soldiers, and timeless classics for several generations of music lovers...and they’re being honored with the most wonderful Branson show! It’s the Creedence Clearwater Revival Tribute - Bad Moon Rising, and it’s a must see!