The Eagles Tribute - Take It To The Limit in Branson takes fans beyond the limits of rock star heaven! The Eagles are as big as it gets when it comes to rock groups. They’ve received multiple Grammy Awards, including three of their songs being in the Grammy Hall of Fame, several American Music Awards, and the Kennedy Center Honors for the Performing Arts, bestowed upon the iconic group shortly after the death of founding member, Glenn Frey. The Eagles Tribute plays some of the band’s best, and there’s a huge catalog of hits from which to choose…”Take It Easy,” “Peaceful Easy Feeling,” "Already Gone,” “Life in the Fast Lane,” “Desperado,” “Hotel California,” “Best of My Love,” “Tequila Sunrise,” and “Witchy Woman” are just a few. Along with a long list of Eagles’ tunes, this fantastic group of Branson musicians will share other hits, like “Rocky Mountain Way,” a huge song for Joe Walsh, the solo artist who was part of the Eagles’ lineup for several years.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Eagles Tribute - Take It To The Limit performs at the Tribute Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3310 West Highway 76.
- The show runs approximately two hours, and can be seen from February through December at 8:00 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Both still and video photography is permitted during The Eagles Tribute - Take It To The Limit.
- There is a gift shop and concession area on site at the theatre.
- The Tribute Theatre has special seating available for guests with disabilities.
Boasting an impressive group of musicians and singers, only one show in Branson delivers the goods when it comes to one of the most famous rock bands of all time. Rock fans, do yourself a favor and get as close to the real thing as you can get, and make plans right now to see The Eagles Tribute - Take It To The Limit!