Tony Orlando returns to the Branson stage! He’s practically a hometown boy as far as Branson regulars are concerned, and everyone loves when he returns ‘home’ to perform -- he’ll be in town this November during Branson’s two-month holiday season, so it’s like getting an early Christmas gift! This popular recipient of the People’s Choice Award for Favorite All Around Male Entertainer didn’t just have a string of big hits with Tony Orlando & Dawn, he’s responsible for the song that’s become synonymous with welcoming soldiers home - “Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree.” This iconic song wasn’t just a huge chart-topping smash hit in the U.S., it was #1 on the charts in seven other countries! Tony Orlando delivered a lot of memorable music, including hits like “He Don’t Love You (Like I Love You,)” “Candida,” “Knock Three Times,” and “Say, Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose,” all of which earned him Gold Record Awards. In addition to honors from People’s Choice, Tony has been recognized by the American Music Awards, and has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
In addition to his unforgettable music, songs that are unusually easy for audience sing-alongs, Tony Orlando is known for his charitable work, another big thing that’s makes his audiences love him even more. Veterans and active-duty military are very near and dear to his heart, and Orlando has also supported the Muscular Dystrophy Association and Snowball Express - an organization that helps the children of fallen military heroes. Once upon a time, Tony Orlando had his own theater in Branson -- folks here miss his regular live performances of all those beloved songs and his big heart, so they all count the days until his next guest appearance in Branson!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Tony Orlando will be appearing at the Mansion Entertainment Center.
- His three performances are scheduled for November 6, 16, and 17, 2018 at 8:00 PM.
- The Mansion Entertainment Center is located at 189 Expressway Lane.
- You’ll find a spacious lobby at the Mansion, complete with a concession area, gift shop, and comfortable seating.
- There’s a large parking lot at the theater, and a convenient circular drive for dropping guests at the door before parking your vehicle. There is also designated seating in the theatre for the disabled.
- Tony Orlando’s performances will be family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
He’ll be here for three big dates in November, but that doesn’t mean tickets will last long! He’s a Branson, Missouri favorite with big fans around the world, so make plans now to be here for the one...the only...Tony Orlando!