Jerry Presley - Elvis Live features the timeless music of the world’s most famous singer, performed by his very own cousin! From the first note, it’s apparent to everyone that talent definitely runs in the family. Jerry’s admiration for Elvis Presley is obvious, he performs his songs with genuine passion and true reverence for the music that’s been treasured by millions for decades. Rather than attempt just another impersonation of his famous family member, Jerry Presley pays sincere tribute to Elvis by sharing his best work, like the songs from his live appearances in Hawaii and New York’s Madison Square Garden. Jerry also knows that Elvis’ first love was gospel music; in his show, Jerry Presley - Elvis Live, he puts his heart and soul into the gospel songs that the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll most enjoyed.
Jerry Presley is certainly no newcomer to the music scene, he’s worked with some of the best entertainers in the business, including George Jones, Tanya Tucker, Lou Rawls, Billy Dean, Tammy Wynette, The Drifters, The Coasters, The Platters, and Barbara Mandrell. He’s also performed with the group famously known for backing up Elvis during his best years, The Jordanaires. Jerry presents the music of Elvis Presley in three different productions - Aloha from Hawaii, Live from Madison Square Garden, and his Elvis Gospel Revival.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Jerry Presley - Elvis Live can be seen at the Jerry Presley's God & Country Theatres.
- The theatres are located at 1840 West Highway 76.
- Jerry performs three separate shows: Aloha from Hawaii, Live from Madison Square Garden, and Elvis Gospel Revival.
- Aloha from Hawaii can be seen on Fridays at 8:00PM.
- Live from Madison Square Garden can be seen on Sundays at 8:00PM.
- The Elvis Gospel Revival can be seen on Sundays at 2:00PM.
- Each show is approximately 90 minutes, and all are family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- The God & Country Theatres have a concession area and gift shop on site.
There are countless Elvis impersonators and tribute artists just about everywhere in the world, and many of them are pretty darn good! But there’s only one cousin who looks like Elvis, has that uniquely soulful Presley sound, and performs his unforgettable music in such an extraordinary way. Fans of Elvis are quickly becoming fans of the one artist who honors him so well with each and every performance. Branson is pleased to play host to that incomparable artist in his sensational show...Jerry Presley - Elvis Live!