Main Street Lake Cruises - New Year’s Eve Cruise offers two incredible experiences for the last day of 2018! There’s a delicious dinner cruise with a memorable special menu, and an evening party cruise to ring in the new year with a bang! The dinner cruise, departing at 5:45 p.m., is aboard the gorgeous luxury yacht - The Landing Princess - and features a meal that begins with a Fresh Dinner Salad, offers your choice of tender Prime Rib or a juicy Stuffed Chicken Breast, and finishes with a New York Style Cheesecake.
For the New Year’s Eve party cruise, you’ll begin the evening aboard the Landing Princess at 9:00 p.m., and enjoy music from DJ Valance, tasty hors d’oevres and a dessert bar, and be treated to party favors and a midnight champagne toast. There will also be a full service cash bar for party-goers throughout this 21 years-and-up festive event!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Main Street Lake Cruises Marina has an easy-to-locate lakefront location neighboring Branson Landing (it’s between the Landing and the two bridges that cross Lake Taneycomo.) The official address is 9 South Boardwalk in Branson.
- The Landing Princess New Year’s Eve Cruises set sail on Monday, December 31, 2018 at 5:45 p.m. for the dinner cruise and 9:00 p.m. for the adults-only party cruise.
- Arrive at least thirty (30) minutes or more prior to cruise time; it will take about 45 minutes for all guests to board the yacht.
- You’ll spend approximately two-hours aboard the Landing Princess for your Lake Taneycomo New Year’s Eve Dinner Cruise.
- For the evening party cruise, you’ll be aboard for approximately 3.5 hours - from 9:00 p.m. until 12:30 a.m.
- A full cash bar is available on the yacht.
- Important - don’t be late! The yacht will leave the marina on schedule - as mentioned above, boarding begins as early as thirty (30) minutes prior to cruise time.
- The evening party cruise is strictly limited to guests at least 21 years-of-age.
- The menu for the dinner cruise is: Fresh Dinner Salad, Prime Rib - 12oz slow-roasted with Roasted Garlic Potatoes, and Bacon Garlic Brussels Sprouts OR Stuffed Chicken Breast - stuffed with Sauteed Spinach and Feta Cheese and topped with Garlic Cream Sauce, served wtih Roasted Garlic Potatoes, and Bacon Garlic Brussels Sprouts - both options finish with New York Style Cheesecake with Strawberry Compote.
The Landing Princess yacht is large and beautiful, but it’s a boat folks, so that means seating is limited - don’t wait too long to make plans to spend a fun New Year’s Eve-ning in Historic Downtown Branson on lovely Lake Taneycomo! Whether you're looking for a scrumptious meal, an evening of festive frivolity...or both, you'll find it with Main Street Lake Cruises - New Year’s Eve Cruise!