Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas Starring The Lennon Sisters keeps our favorite holiday tradition alive in Branson! For the millions of people who grew up watching the annual Christmas program on television, it’s wonderful to know that they can enjoy this treasured tradition live on stage. Everything Andy loved about the fun side of Christmas, as well as what makes it a sacred season, has been included. There’s holiday music galore, beautiful singing, and high energy dance moves, complemented by stunning backdrops, perfect stage props, and gorgeous costumes. And this meticulously choreographed production also includes a cherished part of a real, honest-to-goodness Andy Williams-style holiday celebration...The Lennon Sisters! They'll be treating the audience to those unforgettable voices that haven’t lost a bit of their Christmas magic! You’ll also see the amazing Illusionist Rick Thomas, Britain's Got Talent singing sensation, Charlie Green, the Andy Williams Ballroom Champions, and the lovely Lennon granddaughters. A few special critters get in on the act, too, like penguins and reindeer and, of course, the incredible music is provided by the Moon River Band.
It’s hard to talk about Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas without mentioning the stunning venue hosting the production! The Moon River Theatre, now housing the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center, was constructed to fit naturally into the area topography. The 48,000 square foot structure was designed to honor the integrity of the Ozarks, and it’s surrounded by trees, rock formations, waterfalls, and a stream. The theater received a conservation award from the State of Missouri, and it was featured in Architectural Digest. It certainly catches the eye of everyone who passes it by on Branson’s famous Strip, and it’s even more sensational all dressed up with lights for the Christmas season!
- Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas Starring The Lennon Sisters can be found at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center.
- The Center is located at 2500 West Highway 76.
- This limited engagement show can be seen at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on various dates in November, and at 8:00 p.m. in November and December.
- Special ticket rates are available for veterans.
- Convenient seating for the disabled is available.
- There is a gift shop and concessions in the lobby area.
- Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas Starring The Lennon Sisters is family-friendly and appropriate for all ages.
The Lennon Sisters, Illusionist Rick Thomas, Charlie Green, the Lennon granddaughters, and a touching tribute to Mr. Christmas himself, Andy Williams...can you imagine a more fitting way to celebrate this holy, happy holiday season? Of course not! It’s time to finalize your plans, reserve your seats, and hit the road for Branson...it’s time to make Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas your family’s favorite tradition!