Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas Show starring the Lennon Sisters keeps our favorite holiday tradition alive in Branson! For the millions of people who grew up watching the annual Christmas program on television, it’s wonderful to know this treasured tradition can still be enjoyed live on stage. Everything Andy loved about the fun side of Christmas, as well as what makes it a sacred season, has been included. There’s holiday music galore, beautiful singing, and high energy dance moves, complemented by stunning backdrops, perfect stage props, and gorgeous costumes. And this meticulously choreographed production also includes a cherished part of a real, honest-to-goodness Andy Williams-style holiday celebration...The Lennon Sisters! They'll be treating the audience to those unforgettable voices that haven’t lost a bit of their Christmas magic! Presented by Jimmy Osmond, the Ozark Mountain Christmas Show will also dazzle you with the amazing Illusionist Rick Thomas, the talented man of song who’s been featured on American Idol, David Osmond, and the lovely Lennon granddaughters. A few special critters get in on the act, too, like penguins and reindeer and, of course, the incredible music is provided by the Moon River Orchestra.
It’s hard to talk about Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas without mentioning the stunning venue hosting the production! The Moon River Theatre, now housing the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center, was constructed to fit naturally into the area topography. The 48,000 square foot structure was designed to honor the integrity of the Ozarks, and it’s surrounded by trees, rock formations, waterfalls, and a stream. The theater received a conservation award from the State of Missouri, and it was featured in Architectural Digest. It certainly catches the eye of everyone who passes it by on Branson’s famous Strip, and it’s even more sensational all dressed up with lights for the Christmas season!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas Show Starring The Lennon Sisters will be appearing at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre.
- The Performing Arts Center & Theatre can be found at 2500 West 76 Country Boulevard and Andy Williams Boulevard.
- This limited engagement show can be seen at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from November 4 through 19, plus December 7 and 8. It can also be seen at 7:30 p.m. from November 2 through 30 on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday except on November 9 and 16, but adding November 25 and 26, and December 1 through 5 and 9 through 12.
- Convenient seating for the disabled is available.
- There is a gift shop and concessions in the lobby area.
- Arrive a little early so you can enjoy the beauty of the grounds and the stunning interior of the theatre.
- You can also see Illusionist Rick Thomas in his own show at the theater, where you'll also find a limited engagement schedule for The Texas Tenors.
- Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas Show Starring The Lennon Sisters is family-friendly and appropriate for all ages.
The Lennon Sisters, Illusionist Rick Thomas, David Osmond, the Lennon granddaughters, and a touching tribute to Mr. Christmas himself, Andy Williams...can you imagine a more fitting way to celebrate this holy, happy holiday season? Of course not! It’s time to finalize your plans, reserve your seats, and hit the road for Branson...it’s time to make Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas your family’s favorite tradition!