The Story of Mulan in Branson is sure to enchant your entire family...children loved the animated Disney film, just imagine how excited they’ll be to see the legendary tale come to life! It’s the fascinating story of a young, beautiful Chinese heroine who disguises herself with her father’s armour and goes into battle to save her family. Backed by a live orchestra, this lavish and gorgeous production features a huge cast of 40 acrobats displaying astonishing feats, along with talented singers, dancers, and puppeteers, all delivering an outstanding feast for the senses. The stage of the majestic White House Theatre is huge, but The Story of Mulan is more than up to the challenge of filling it with brilliant sights and sounds, bringing to Branson a show designed to entertain the entire family!
- The Story of Mulan is playing at The White House Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2255 Gretna Road.
- Gretna Road runs mostly parallel to Highway 76, and the theater sits right behind Tanger Outlets. You can enter at the intersection of Gretna and Wildwood Drive.
- The show can be seen at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday through August 10, and at 7:00 p.m. on July 14, 21, and 28, and August 4.
- There is a spacious lobby with some bench seating, as well as a large gift shop and concession area in the White House.
- Also showing at The White House Theatre is Acrobats on Ice.
- The Story of Mulan is very family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
Gorgeous visuals and vocals, stunning acrobatics, and a touching story of inspiration and resilience - this Xuandian Drama Production is brought to Branson all the way from Liuyang, Hunan, China. Bring the whole family to see an unforgettable Chinese tale come to life in The Story of Mulan!