STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
New South gives Branson audiences a generous dose of gospel greats! This two-hour Southern gospel extravaganza is presented courtesy of the area’s premier quartet. This talented gospel quartet features long-time Branson bass singer, Mark McCauley, David Ragan on lead, Jon Drockelman in the baritone spot, and Luke Menard singing tenor. Yep, that Luke Menard, the handsome fellow who did so well on American Idol! Virtuoso, Tracy Heaston, adds his fabulous flair on the piano to the incredible music you’ll hear during the New South Gospel Show. Heaston is well known for his solo performances in front of awestruck crowds in Silver Dollar City’s famous town square. Complementing the quartet’s dynamic performance is the incomparable Jackie Brown; her voice, beauty, and grace truly light up the stage. Brown and Jim Dandy are featured in the show performing some of your favorite gospel classics.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- New South Gospel performs at the Grand Country Music Hall.
- The Music Hall is located at 1945 West Highway 76.
- The theater has 573 seats arranged over 20 rows in 3 sections.
- New South Gospel is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- There is seating available for the disabled: wheelchair, aisle, and limited seating with no stairs.
- Grand Country Music Hall has a gift shop and concessions on-site, as well as a full-service restaurant.
No matter what music genre tops your list, there’s a place in everyone’s heart and soul for a little gospel. So why not touch that place with some of the greatest gospel Branson has to offer? Make time in your next Branson visit for gospel...make time for the extraordinary New South Gospel!