Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel’s dinner show in Branson showcases the amazing talent of Faith’s Journey & Friends! This inspiring concert-style production highlights two of America’s favorite music genres - country to touch the heart, and gospel to heal the soul. Jonathan Edwards, baritone, is joined by his wife, soprano singer, Deana Edwards - Josh Adams rounds out the incredible trio. You’ll hear country favorites like “Meet in the Middle,” “Grandpa (Tell Me ‘Bout the Good Old Days),” and “Coal Miner’s Daughter,” and a generous dose of touching gospel classics that includes “I’ll Fly Away,” "Beulah Land," and “This Old House,” as well as memorable pop and inspirational songs like "Arlington to You," “Antioch Church House Choir,” "We've Only Just Begun," and "Hurting Each Other.” What a great selection of music favorites to enjoy after a fantastic dinner!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel’s dinner show can be seen at Jackie B. Goode's Uptown Cafe.
- The Cafe is located at 285 Missouri Highway 165 - less than a block from Highway 76 - you can’t miss it!
- Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel’s dinner show has a 6:00 p.m. arrival time, with the showing beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- The show is scheduled for Tuesday, March 12, 19, and 26 - every Wednesday in April - Tuesday through Wednesday December 10, 11, and 12.
- Guests have their choice from three dinner entrees: Steakburger or Pork Tenderloin Sandwich, served with homemade French Fries or Chips, or Soup of the Day served with Grilled Cheese or a Side Salad, as well as dessert and Iced Tea or Coffee.
- Still photography is allowed during the performance of Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel.
- The cast of Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel is available for a meet and greet opportunity prior to the show.
- Every performance will be family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
Discover the fabulous dinner show that pairs two of your favorite music genres...the show that fills your belly, lifts your spirits, and satisfies your soul - Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel!