Pat Boone will be appearing in Branson! For just one day only - July 11 - the popular crooner who scored a number of hits in the 50s and 60s, has sold more than 45 million records, and has appeared in several big Hollywood movies, will share his best songs with a very happy audience! His biggest hits include “Love Letters in the Sand,” “Moody River,” “Tutti Frutti,” “Ain’t That a Shame,” and his most romantically memorable, “April Love.” Boone still holds a Billboard Magazine chart record for spending 220 consecutive weeks with one or more songs on the charts each week. His impressive list of movies includes “The Greatest Story Ever Told,” “April Love,” “All Hands on Deck,” “The Cross & The Switchblade,” “The Perils of Pauline,” and “State Fair.”
Pat Boone will be appearing at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater; more than 60 years ago, the handsome newcomer appeared on Dick Clark’s very popular television show, American Bandstand, singing for his many delighted fans - he probably never imagined he’d be entertaining an audience full of his faithful followers in a theater of the same name here in Branson!
- As mentioned above, you can catch this one-night-only show at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater in Branson.
- Pat Boone’s concert is scheduled for Satruday, July 11 at 3:00 p.m.
- Dick Clark’s Theater has a nice gift shop and a concession area stocked with extra food items you won’t find in most concessions, including brats and gourmet cookies.
- The theater complex is also home to Legends in Concert, The Bretts Christmas Show, the Celebrity Car Museum, and a Hurts Donut that’s open 24/7.
- The majority of the parking is behind the theater; some is sloped, but guests who’d rather not walk can be dropped at the theater entrance.
- Pat Boone’s appearance will be family-friendly and his concert is suitable for all ages.
It isn’t often that you're presented with the opportunity to experience a Hollywood and pop music icon, so mark your calendars now for July 11 and make plans for a visit to Branson, Missouri to see the legendary Pat Boone!