When Waylon, Willie & The Good Ol’ Boys take the stage, Branson audiences are in for a real rockin’ country treat! Sensational duo, Brother South, and the red hot Outlaw Band, pull out all the musical stops to share the songs made famous by huge rock ‘n’ roll, rock-a-billy, and honky-tonk hit makers. You’ll groove to the classic songs of The Eagles, Alabama, Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry, Travis Tritt, Johnny Cash, Garth Brooks, Roy Orbison, Carl Perkins, Restless Heart, Brooks & Dunn, George Strait and, of course, Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson, two of country-rocks favorite bad boys.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- You’ll find the Waylon, Willie, & The Good Ol’ Boys at the Jerry Presley's God & Country Theatres.
- The theatres are located at 1840 West Highway 76.
- The approximately two-hour show runs April through December, with performances on most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 10:00 a.m.
- The theater has special seating for the disabled.
- There is a gift shop and concession area on site.
- Still and video photography is permitted during Waylon, Willie & The Good Ol’ Boys.
- The show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages; children 12 and under can enjoy the show for free.
When you’re ready for a Branson morning show that’s rockin’ out to all the right music, you’re ready to spend your morning with Waylon, Willie & The Good Ol’ Boys!