STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Dublin’s Irish Tenors with The Celtic Ladies bring the brilliant talent of the Emerald Isle to Branson! Harmonies as smooth as velvet, sweetly lilting melodies, and songs that bring Ireland to mind, as well as popular English and American music, all come together to create an unforgettable experience! Those handsome lads known as Dublin’s Irish Tenors will treat you to the expected and highly anticipated “Danny Boy” and “When Irish Eyes are Smiling,” as well as the pleasantly surprising, like “You’ll Never Walk Alone.” Those gorgeous lassies - The Celtic Ladies - share everything from the aria "Nessun Dorma" from Puccini’s opera, Turandot, to music from today’s most popular female singer, Adele, like “Rolling in the Deep.” Other songs you’ll enjoy include “You Raise Me Up,” “Mr. Sandman,” “Whisky in the Jar,” “These Boots are Made for Walking,” and “Scarborough Fair.”
The talent of these incredible artists doesn’t go unnoticed; in 2013, The Celtic Ladies were honored to perform at the Sporting Summer Festival, held in conjunction with the 150th anniversary of the Monte Carlo SBM. The ladies were on an entertainment roster that included superstars Rihanna, Santana, and Rod Stewart.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Dublin's Irish Tenors with The Celtic Ladies perform at the King's Castle Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2701 West 76 Country Boulevard.
- The show holds a 10:00 a.m. performance on most Tuesdays and Fridays, increasing to Tuesday through Friday in November and December, 2:00 p.m. performances on most Wednesdays and Sundays, and 8:00 p.m. performances on most Sundays.
- Dublin's IrishTenors with The Celtic Ladies' schedule runs March through December.
- Both still and video photography is prohibited.
- The show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- The King's Castle Theatre has special seating available for the disabled. Some of the parking is at a fairly steep angle, but there is parking reserved for the disabled, and guests can be dropped at the entrance.
- There is a gift shop and concession area on site.
- Other shows performing at King's Castle Theatre include Anthems of Rock, New Jersey Nights, Broadway’s Greatest Hits, and Christmas Wonderland.
Take a breathtaking journey through an impressive list of musical genres - jazz standards, pop, opera, and Irish classics - with a phenomenal troupe of performers! Discover what scores of Branson visitors have been talking about - discover the truly magnificent Dublin’s Irish Tenors with The Celtic Ladies!