Dublin’s Irish Tenors with The Celtic Ladies bring the brilliant talent of the Emerald Isle to Branson! Harmonies as smooth as velvet, sweetly lilting melodies, and songs that bring Ireland to mind, as well as popular English and American music, all come together to create an unforgettable experience! Those handsome lads known as Dublin’s Irish Tenors will treat you to the expected and highly anticipated, “Danny Boy” and “When Irish Eyes are Smiling,” as well as the pleasantly surprising, like “You’ll Never Walk Alone.” Those gorgeous lassies - The Celtic Ladies - share everything from the aria from Puccini’s opera, Turandot, “Nessun Dorma,” to music from today’s most popular female singer, Adele, like “Rolling in the Deep.” Other songs you’ll enjoy include “You Raise Me Up,” “Mr. Sandman,” “Whisky in the Jar,” “These Boots are Made for Walking,” and “Scarborough Fair.” The talent of these incredible artists doesn’t go unnoticed; in 2013, The Celtic Ladies were honored to perform at the Sporting Summer Festival, held in conjunction with the 150th anniversary of the Monte Carlo SBM. The ladies were on an entertainment roster that included superstars Rihanna, Santana, and Rod Stewart.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Dublin's Irish Tenors with The Celtic Ladies perform at the King's Castle Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2701 West Highway 76.
- Performances are on Mondays at 2:00PM and 8:00PM, Wednesdays & Thursdays at 10:00AM, and Fridays at 8:00PM.
- Dublin's IrishTenors with The Celtic Ladies' schedule runs March through December.
- Both still and video photography is prohibited.
- The show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- The King's Castle Theatre has special seating available for the disabled. Some of the parking is at a fairly steep angle, but there is parking reserved for the disabled, and guests can be dropped at the entrance.
- There is a gift shop and concession area on site.
Take a breathtaking journey through an impressive list of musical genres - jazz standards, pop, opera, and Irish classics - with a phenomenal troupe of performers! Discover what scores of Branson visitors have been talking about - discover the truly magnificent Dublin’s Irish Tenors with The Celtic Ladies!