STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Branson Country USA is a lively local radio program that's syndicated on radio and television throughout the country! Every Friday at 10:30 p.m, folks not only get to see an incredible show, but also become part of the live audience during the broadcast! The talented and fun-loving hosts for the program are Jim Dandy - the alter ego of entertainer Jamie Haage, and his faithful sidekick, Mike Patrick. Joining the guys is the sensational singer, Jackie Brown, excellent fiddle player and singer, Melody Hart, the great gospel quartet, New South, and the incomparable Grand Band. This fun-filled late night show loves to welcome special guests to the program; past entertainers who’ve dropped by include country music giants, Roy Clark and Mickey Gilley. You need to attend, or tune in, every week cause you never know who might show up! Branson Country USA is broadcast locally on KRZK 106.3 FM (Branson), KHBZ 102.9 FM (Harrison AR), and KOZL-27 TV (Springfield). It can also be downloaded as a podcast on iTunes.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Branson Country USA is broadcast from the Grand Country Music Hall.
- The Music Hall is located at 1945 West 76 Country Boulevard.
- The theater has 573 seats arranged in 20 rows in 3 sections.
- Branson Country USA typically lasts about one hour.
- The show is family-friendly and appropriate for all ages - children 3 and under are free.
- There is seating available for the disabled: wheelchair, aisle, and limited seating with no stairs.
- Grand Country Music Hall has a gift shop and concessions on-site, as well as a full-service restaurant and several attractions, including Grand Country's Farm 18-Hole Mini-Golf.
- The cast of Branson Country USA holds a meet & greet following the broadcast.
- No still photography, and no audio or video recordings during the broadcast.
- Other shows appearing at Grand Country Music Hall: Grand Jubilee, Comedy Jamboree, Amazing Pets, Ozarks Gospel, Ozarks Country, and New South Gospel.
If you’ve ever wondered where to find the nightlife in Branson, well here it is! There’s no better way to spend every Friday night than attending live, or tuned into, the long-running radio program, Branson Country USA!