Branson Country USA is a lively local radio program that airs on stations throughout the country every Friday at 10:30 p.m. Folks not only get to see an incredible show, but also become part of the live audience during the broadcast! The talented and fun-loving hosts for the program are Jim Dandy - the alter ego of entertainer Jamie Haage, and his faithful sidekick, Mike Patrick. Joining the guys is the sensational singer, Jackie Brown, excellent fiddler and singer, Melody Hart, the great gospel quartet, New South, and the incomparable Grand Band. The late night show loves to welcome special guests to the program; past entertainers who’ve dropped by include country music giants, Roy Clark and Mickey Gilley. You need to attend, or tune in, every week cause you never know who might show up! Branson Country USA is broadcast locally on KRZK 106.3 FM (Branson), KHBZ 102.9 FM (Harrison AR), and KOZL-27 TV (Springfield). It can also be downloaded as a podcast on iTunes.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Branson Country USA is broadcast from the Grand Country Music Hall.
- The Music Hall is located at 1945 West Highway 76.
- The theater has 573 seats arranged in 20 rows in 3 sections.
- The broadcast begins at approximately 10:30 PM; it's recommended that you arrive 20 minutes early.
- Branson Country USA typically lasts about one hour.
- The show is family-friendly and appropriate for all ages - children 3 and under are free.
- There is seating available for the disabled: wheelchair, aisle, and limited seating with no stairs.
- Grand Country Music Hall has a gift shop and concessions on-site, as well as a full-service restaurant.
- The cast of Branson Country USA holds a meet & greet following the broadcast.
- No still photography, and no audio or video recordings during the broadcast.
If you’ve ever wondered where to find the nightlife in Branson, well here it is! There’s no better way to spend every Friday night than attending live, or tuned into, the long-running radio program, Branson Country USA!