Country’s Family Reunion gives Branson several country stars on one big show ticket! Hosted by the popular Larry Black of Larry’s Country Diner, this is the family reunion you always dreamed of - one that features your favorite country artists and doesn’t invite that weird uncle and the kissin’ aunt you’ve never seen before! This fun gathering brings together whisperin’ Bill Anderson, Jeannie Seely, T. Graham Brown, Teea Goans, The Malpass Brothers, and long-time Branson favorite, Mickey Gilley, and his frequent concert partner, Johnny Lee. Now that’s one phenomenal lineup that every country music fan would love to call “family!” You can catch this big-time reunion on October 11.
Bill Anderson blessed the top of the country charts with hits like “I Get the Fever,” “Mama Sang a Song,” and “World of Make Believe.” Recognized by both the Academy of Country Music and Country Music Association for Song of the Year, Anderson remains a concert tour favorite year after year. Jeannie Seely snagged a Grammy Award for her huge country hit, “Don’t Touch Me,” and gained a few notable acting credits during her long career, including roles in Changing Hearts and Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Famous for being the voice behind popular TV jingles, T. Graham Brown’s list of country hits includes #1 songs like “Don’t Go to Strangers,” “Darlene,” and “Hell and High Water.” Mickey Gilley, who’s been delighting fans with his long-running shows in Branson, created the world-famous honky tonk that became the backdrop for the hit movie, Urban Cowboy, a film that gave Gilley a huge crossover hit with his beautiful cover of the classic, “Stand By Me.” His other chart-toppers include “Room Full of Roses,” “That’s All That Matters,” and the catchy “Don’t All the Girls Get Prettier at Closing Time.”
Johnny Lee got a boost in his country career when he appeared in Urban Cowboy as himself; the movie’s soundtrack included his song “Lookin’ for Love (In All the Wrong Places,”) it went on to become a gigantic hit and helped him earn the Academy of Country Music’s award for New Male Vocalist of the Year. Lee also had several other #1 hits, including “The Yellow Rose” and “One in a Million.” The Malpass Brothers are known for their slick throwback style that includes pompadour hairstyles and traditional country music, a sound that captured the hearts of America long before these two were born! Songs they enjoy sharing include “Railroad Man,” “I’m a Good Loser,” and “If You Got the Money, I Got the Time.” Teea Goans rounds out the fabulous lineup for Country’s Family Reunion; she’s hosted The Opry Circle, interviewing the likes of Vince Gill, Garth Brooks, and other superstars. Her debut album was a nod to several of her favorite country artists, and even included a cover of the popular Bill Anderson classic, “Walk Out Backwards.”
Additional Information/Helpful Tips
- Country’s Family Reunion will appear at the Mansion Entertainment Center.
- The Mansion is located at 189 Expressway Lane in the Branson Meadows District.
- The concert is scheduled for Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
- The artist roster for Country’s Family Reunion features: Bill Anderson, Jeannie Seely, Mickey Gilley, Johnny Lee, T. Graham Brown, The Malpass Brothers, and Teea Goans.
- The Mansion features an expansive lobby, gift shop, and concession area - concert merchandise is usually available in the gift shop, and often within the theater and/or lobby area.
- Parking at the theater is mostly level; guests with disabilities can be dropped at the entrance via a circular drive.
- Country’s Family Reunion will be a family-friendly performance that’s suitable for guests of all ages.
- The Mansion Entertainment Center is also featuring concerts from these artists this season: Dailey & Vincent, Bellamy Brothers, Gene Watson, Jimmy Fortune, Neal McCoy, The Gatlin Brothers, Joe Diffie, Tony Orlando, and The Gatlins in their Country & Christmas production.
An impressive list of notable artists...one concert...one ticket price...and you’ll be one very unhappy country music fan if you miss it! Country’s Family Reunion is coming this October, come on down and join the family!