In Dolly & Friends - A Tribute, the Sweethearts of Branson - Denny Yeary and Shelia Renee - pay tribute to one of music’s most legendary artists, along with a nod to other country greats. With Denny’s smooth bass vocals, and Shelia’s sweet voice and boundless energy, the Branson stage lights up with love, laughter, and the lasting sounds of country’s best music. No matter what genre of music is your favorite, there’s a Dolly song you like - and her sharp wit, homespun wisdom, and down-to-earth manner continues to endear her to generations of fans. The Sweethearts of Branson, joined by their equally talented daughter, McKayla Christine, come together to deliver a wonderful selection of songs that are sure to brighten your day, lift your spirits, and leave you with incredible memories!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Dolly & Friends - a Tribute can be seen at the Americana Theatre.
- The Americana Theatre can be found at 2905 W 76 Country Blvd in Branson.
- The show schedule runs from March through December, with performances at 2:00 p.m. on most Mondays, and 5:00 p.m. performances on most Tuesdays and Wednesdays, plus Friday, November 22. There is one 10:00 a.m. performance on Saturday, April 27.
- The theater has a gift shop and concession area on site.
- There is seating available for guests with disabilities.
- Artists may be available following the show for the autographs and photo opportunities.
- Dolly & Friends - A Tribute is a family-friendly show that’s suitable for all ages.
If you love country music, the songs that made Dolly famous, and the music of both the artists who influenced her, and those she continues to influence year after year, then you’re going to fall in love with the Sweethearts of Branson when they deliver Dolly & Friends - A Tribute!