STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 11/12/2019. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Illusionist Rick Thomas is Branson’s master of magical arts! And now in his “Mansion of Dreams,” he’s showcasing his own wonderful home in a stunning production that takes the audience on a virtual tour, experiencing beautiful, strange, and magical things as they’re guided through each room, all while being dazzled by mind blowing illusions! Not just another talented tour guide, Rick Thomas makes a virtual home visit more delightful...more mystical...more downright fun than any house tour you’ve ever experienced!
Rick Thomas is not simply a talented magician, he’s a champion ballroom dancer, and he designs and produces magic productions for some of the world’s largest corporations. His illusions are top-notch and truly impressive, and his industry certainly takes notice. Thomas was awarded Magician of the World by the World Magic Awards, and Stage Magician of the Year by the Academy of Magical Arts. And even the critics love him; Showbiz Magazine proclaimed; “Rick Thomas isn’t just the best magician in Vegas; he’s the best magician, period!” He commanded the stage as a Las Vegas headliner for 15 years, thrilling audiences at popular resorts like the Bellagio, Planet Hollywood, and the Mirage. His incredible skills have landed him on our television screens in a variety of programs that aired on NBC, CBS, ABC, The Discovery Channel, MTV, The Hallmark Channel, Animal Planet, and the History Channel, among others. As you can see, Thomas has earned his stripes, so to speak, when it comes to the world of magic, so he’ll not only meet your expectation with his Mansion of Dreams, he’ll downright blow them away!
Illusionist Rick Thomas combines his stunning magical act with beautiful music and breathtaking dance, aided by his lovely partner, Tara, herself a force in the entertainment industry. Tara, who recently became Mrs. Rick Thomas, was a Senior Member of the National Ballet & Tambuka Dance Company in her home country of Zimbabwe. She’s performed in national productions of Swan Lake, The Nutcracker, and Copellia, and held the position of Dance Company Director on Royal Caribbean and Princess Cruises. Together, Rick and Tara form a truly breathtaking vision on stage as magician and assistant and elegant dance partners!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Illusionist Rick Thomas - Mansion of Dreams appears (and maybe disappears) at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theater.
- The Center is located at 2500 West Highway 76.
- Rick's show has a heavy schedule from March through October and in December at 8:00 p.m.; he appears on a variety of dates and days of the week. There are also some 2:00 p.m. performances in October.
- The Andy Williams Performing Arts Center has a gift shop and concession area in the theater lobby.
- Special seating is available for the disabled.
- For the protection of the entertainers on stage, flash photography is prohibited.
- Illusionist Rick Thomas - Mansion of Dreams is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Big illusions, sleight-of-hand, music, and dance - you might find any one of these things in the average magic show, but this show isn’t average...this show amps up everything beyond belief...this show calls Branson its home...this show is the one-and-only, the incomparable Illusionist Rick Thomas - Mansion of Dreams!