Branson welcomes Todd Oliver, The Funniest Night of Your Life to the Shepherd of the Hills stage just in time for the holiday season! Christmas is one of the best and most beautiful seasons here, and seeing a variety of shows is one of the most exciting and festive ways to experience Branson during the holidays. Always a favorite for returning guests is any show that’ll make them laugh, and humor is Todd Oliver’s stock-in-trade! Oliver is accompanied by his world-famous talking dog, the lovably adorable Irving, and his supporting cast of kooky characters - the dog is real, his supporting cast is not, they’re ventriloquist dummies, just don’t tell them we said that!
If you took a dinner cruise on the Showboat Branson Belle ten or more years ago, then we don’t need to introduce you to the incomparable Todd Oliver. If you’re not familiar with Todd, you’ve really been missing out! He was a Top 4 finalist on America’s Got Talent in 2012, and he’s appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with David Letterman, The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson, and The Today Show, among many other popular TV programs. He’s played other venues in Branson and toured the country for the past few years, but Branson is thrilled to have him back home for the holidays, bringing his laugh-out-loud show to the Playhouse Theater at Shepherd of the Hills Homestead & Adventure Park! And, guess what? This hilarious show comes with dinner!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Todd Oliver, The Funniest Night of Your Life can be seen at Shepherd of the Hills Homestead & Adventure Park in the Playhouse Theatre.
- Shepherd of the Hills is located at 5586 West Highway 76 - take The Strip (aka West 76 Country Boulevard) west, and in less than a couple of miles from where it intersects with Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, you’ll be at the Homestead!
- The schedule for Todd Oliver, The Funniest Night of Your Life is November 10 through December 13 on most Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays - plus December 27, 29, and 30.
- The show can be seen at 12:00 noon, with lunch served at 11:00 a.m., or at 5:00 p.m., with dinner served at 4:15 p.m.
- The menu for both lunch and dinner is: Oven Roasted Chicken & Old-Fashioned Pot Roast, Garlic-infused, Red Skin Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Green Beans, Granny’s Apple Cobbler, Dinner Roll with Butter, and choice of beverage.
- The list of other things to see and do at Shepherd of the Hills during the holidays includes Trail of Lights drive-through, North Pole Adventure walk-through, Merry Christmas with Dino and Cheryl, and A Shepherd’s Christmas Carol.
Isn’t it time you had your plans ready to come to Branson for the Christmas season? If you needed just one more good reason to visit this year, we suggest a whole lot of laughter for the entire family at Shepherd of the Hills when you add Todd Oliver, The Funniest Night of Your Life to your holiday itinerary!