Branson’s Legends in Concert for Christmas, the perfect holiday present for everyone! Legends goes above and beyond a simple “impersonation,” they seek the very best tribute artists to deliver epic performances from your favorite entertainers, both those still in the business today, as well as those who are, unfortunately, no longer with us. The incredible artists who channel late legends, like the King of Rock ‘n Roll, Elvis Presley, are particularily exciting to see, and Legends in Concert features some of the greatest Elvis performers on stage today!
For the Christmas season, you can experience special shows beginning November 1 through December 23 (from December 26 through January 1, Legends will be the regular seasons show,) when the sensational artist lineup will be: Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Stevie Wonder, The Blues Brothers™, and the King himself, Elvis. You’ll hear the music that made these superstars famous, and each will be performing their favorite Christmas song. And there’ll be a visit from the most super of all superstars...nope, it’s not the “man in black,” (you can catch him - Johnny Cash, that is - on New Year’s Eve,) it’s the “big jolly man in red” instead, the one-and-only Santa Claus! The phenomenal finale brings us all back to the true reason for the season with inspirational performances of “O Holy Night” and “Mary, Did You Know.”
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Legends in Concert - Christmas appears at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater.
- The Bandstand is located at 1600 West Highway 76.
- The Legends in Concert Christmas Show can be seen at 3:00 p.m. November 1 through 30 on every day except Wednesday, and at 8:00 p.m. November 1 through December 23, every day except Wednesday. From December 26 through December 30 at 3:00 and 8:00 p.m., you can see the regular season show of Legends in Concert. There is a special New Year’s Eve show on December 31.
- No flash or video photography allowed during the show.
- The artist line-up for any Legends in Concert performance is subject to change without notice.
- The American Bandstand Theater has seating for the disabled with no stairs. There is a wheelchair on property.
- There is a well-stocked gift shop located in the lobby area of the theater.
- The concession area - Legendary Eats - serves items like Johnsonville Brats, chili-cheese dogs, ham & turkey croissants, fresh-baked gourmet cookies, and chocolate covered bananas.
- Beer and wine service is available on the theater's second floor landing.
Discover an extraordinary way to enjoy the holiday show season in Branson - experience the musical magic that happens on stage with the Legends in Concert Christmas Show!