50 Years of Kenny Rogers gives Branson a delightful dose of the country superstar’s massive music catalog! Featuring familiar faces who’ve graced the stage in some of Branson’s best shows, Rogers’ hits are performed to pure perfection! The incredible Shane Vorhaben is joined by the beautiful and talented Heather Gentry -- they’re supported by a group of wonderful musicians aptly titled The Band of Gamblers. You’ll love their presentation of Kenny Rogers hits like “Lucille,” “She Believes In Me,” “Lady”, “Every Time Two Fools Collide,” “Coward of the County,” “The Gambler,” and “Islands in the Stream.” It’s a morning show packed with the country/pop sound of one of the biggest names in music!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- 50 Years of Kenny Rogers appears at God & Country Theatres.
- The theatres are located at 1840 West 76 Country Boulevard, also known as The Strip.
- The show runs from April 7 through November 12 on most Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as on December 1 and 3. All shows are at 10:00 a.m.
- God & Country Theatres offer an intimate, small venue experience, as well as a gift shop and concession area.
- You can also see several other tribute shows at the theater complex, including Alabama Rolls On, 3 Dog Night Shambala, The Statler Brothers Revisited, Carpenters Once More, James Taylor & Friends, Jerry Presley in Elvis Live, and Fleetwood Mac Dreams: The Stevie Nicks Concert Tribute.
- 50 Years of Kenny Rogers is a family-friendly show that offers suitable entertainment for guests of all ages.
Few country artists, or artists of any genre for that matter, ever become as big as Kenny Rogers. With a career that spans more than five decades, he’s been blessed with several Grammy Awards, as well as numerous awards from the Academy of Country Music and the Country Music Association -- he’s created a legacy of music that’ll be treasured forever. Experience what it’s like to hear his hits live in an intimate theater setting, performed by sensational artists who treat each and every song with the reverence it deserves -- experience 50 Years of Kenny Rogers in Branson!