Main Street Lake Cruises - Lake Queen Lunch Cruise is a boatload of mid-day meal fun! Why have a boring lunch in an ordinary restaurant when you can hop aboard the vintage-designed Lake Queen? Modeled after the paddlewheel boats that once heavily populated the White River, this modern version is fully-equipped with today’s conveniences, including a full cash bar, restrooms, and other comfortable accommodations. The 100-foot-long vessel features a nautical cherry wood and brass decor; it has a climate-controlled lower deck with panoramic viewing windows, and a canopy covered upper deck. You’ll be free to to walk around the Lake Queen and enjoy views from the open-air decks. Your guide on the boat will share bits of historic information, point out sights of interest, tell you about the wildlife found along the shores and in the waters of Lake Taneycomo, and answer your questions about the lake, the boat, or anything in the Branson area. You can become fully engaged with the guide, or simply sit back, relax, and enjoy the beauty of the Ozarks! The lunchtime cruise serves up a tasty jumbo ham or turkey sandwich on a tender croissant, served with kettle chips, sugar cookie and a beverage selection of coffee, water, and iced tea is included with your meal, and don’t forget the cash bar for a refreshing adult beverage!
All cruises aboard the Lake Queen include a stop at Branson Landing to view the unique fountain show; it’s a $7.5 million spectacular attraction that synchronizes water, light, and fire with music -- seeing it from Lake Taneycomo makes the fountain show extra special! Don't be late - boarding can begin as early as 30 minutes prior to your cruise time!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- You’ll find the Main Street Lake Cruises marina at 9 South Boardwalk - it’s easy to see - right between Branson Landing and the Taneycomo bridge.
- The Lake Queen Lunch Cruise is available March 3, 4, 10, & 11 - beginning March 15, cruises are available Wednesday through Saturday through May 20. Beginning May 21, cruises are available 7 days per week through December 9, and from December 26 through 30.
- There are special 4th of July events held on July 3 & 4.
- The lunch cruise menu aboard the Lake Queen is: a tasty jumbo ham or turkey sandwich on a tender croissant, served with kettle chips and a scrumptious sugar cookie. Coffee, water, or iced tea is included with your meal, and a cash bar is available for a refreshing adult beverage!
- All cruises are family-friendly and suitable for all ages - keep in mind, the Lake Queen has a bar onboard that serves adult beverages.
- In the event of inclement weather, Main Street Lake Cruises may move Lake Queen lunch cruises to the Landing Princess.
- Arrive early - boarding can begin as early as 30 minutes prior to your cruise time!
Don’t just grab fast food for lunch, make your mid-day meal a memorable experience! Bring the family to Historic Downtown Branson and mosey on down to the lakefront where you’ll discover a fantastic marina, home to your new favorite sightseeing and dining spot -- Main Street Lake Cruises - Lake Queen Lunch Cruise!