The Janice Martin Cirque Show lights up the stage in Branson! Starring the the world’s only acrobatic aerial violinist, this show gives the popular artist who dazzled Showboat Branson Belle’s audiences for years a new showcase for her multitude of amazing talents. In addition to her acrobatic, aerial, and violin skills, Martin is a phenomenal vocalist. Her education and experience seem as varied as her talents; she’s studied at the Juilliard School of Music and served in the United States Army -- she’s performed for the White House and in Tokyo and Prague -- she’s been on the Discovery and History Channels on television, and competed on America’s Got Talent on NBC -- there seem to be few corners of the world she hasn’t touch, and visitors here are certainly blessed that she’s chosen Branson for her extended performance schedule.
Janice Martin’s talent as a soprano, a fiddler and violinist, a stunning aerialist with silks, including playing the violin while threading her body in, around, and seemingly right through the silks, and her combination of all her talents into one phenomenal show, is truly a sight to behold. Each and all of her talents have earned her acknowledgements, accolades, and special privileges over the years. Janice won numerous competitions, including top prizes at the Washington International Competition and the Young Artist International Competition, as well as the Career Award Grant by the National Endowment for the Arts. For her accomplishments, The Stradivari Society awarded her the honorary use of the 1708 Burstein/Bagshawe Stradivarius Violin. She has performed as a guest soloist numerous times, including with the Philadelphia and the European Union Chamber orchestras, and symphonies in Milwaukee, Seattle, Detroit, Houston, Atlanta, Edmonton, and Portland, as well as with the New York Symphonic Ensemble.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Janice Martin Cirque Show can be seen at the Americana Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2905 West Highway 76 (a.k.a. West Country Music Boulevard.)
- Janice Martin performs from April through July and September through December at 2:00 p.m. on various days/dates. She also has a 10:00 a.m. performance on November 9 and December 7, and a 7:30 p.m. show on April 29.
- The Americana Theatre has a gift shop and concession area on site, and a large level parking lot.
- There is special seating available for the disabled.
- The Janice Martin Cirque Show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
If you’re looking for something that’s quite unique, but features individual talents that are familiar and beloved, you’re looking for a phenomenally talented artist who combines several acts into one sensational show -- you’ve found it in Branson at The Janice Martin Cirque Show!