Rock and Roll Revival - the Branson show with the name that says it all! Rock fans rejoice, Branson has an excellent show filled with the kind of music that gets your motor running, your head boppin’, and your body groovin’ to the songs you love! You’ll be blown away by the hot skills of rocker, Darrell Croy, as he takes on a tribute to music’s first wild rockin’ bad boy, Jerry Lee Lewis! You’ll also get jazzed up about the other rock icons honored during this jam-packed two hours of full-speed fun, including a near-perfect portrayal by Las Vegas star, Dave Lawrence, of Lionel Ritchie, famous for a great catalog of soulful ballads and dance happy hits. Eric Clapton is another legendary rocker who’s music is deftly delivered in dynamic fashion by guitarist and vocalist, Steve Ragsdale. Rock and Roll Revival has been enthusiastically applauded by happy audiences and industry folks alike, including music critics and the popular online publication, Cashbox Magazine. There just isn’t enough that can be said about how much fun you’ll have, and how welcome a real rock & roll show is here in Branson...Rock and Roll Revival...woo hoo!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Rock and Roll Revival is jammin’ big time at the Caravelle Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3446 West Highway 76.
- The show can been seen at 7:30PM March through December. Check in advance for specific days; there may be performances at other times.
- Still photography is permitted, but no audio or video recording is allowed during Rock and Roll Revival.
- The Caravelle Theatre has a concession area and gift shop in the lobby.
- Special seating is available for the disabled.
- Parking can be accessed from Highway 76 at the front of the theatre, or from Green Mountain Drive in the back. Motorcoach parking is easily accessible.
- There is a parking lot shuttle service from your car to the theatre entrance.
When you’re ready to rock...ready for a show that’ll have you on your feet and shoutin’ for more, you’re more than ready for Branson’s one-and-only Rock and Roll Revival! Rock on!