Doo Wop & More gives Branson’s Hot Hits Theatre another show filled with some of the best music ever made! Offering the fabulous sounds from popular music’s most influential decades, the 50s and 60s, this new Doo Wop production delivers music made famous by Hank Ballard & The Midnighters, The Platters, Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers, The Drifters, The Cadillacs, The Moonglows, Gene Chandler, The Spaniels, and more. You’ll enjoy some of your favorite songs, including “Up on the Roof,” “Why Do Fools Fall in Love,” “This Magic Moment,” “Speedo,” “Rockin’ Robin,” “Under the Boardwalk,” and “Duke of Earl.” Popular Branson artist, Eddie Stovall, who also performs with Golden Sounds of The Platters at Hot Hits, is a featured peforming in Doo Wop & More.
Additional Information & Helpful Hints
- Doo Wop & More performs at the Hot Hits Theatre in Historic Downtown Branson.
- The Hot Hits Theatre is located at 206 South Commercial Street.
- The show can be seen on Saturdays at 2:00 p.m. from March through April, and at 7:30 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays from April through December.
- The Hot Hits Theatre offers a more up-close-and-personal show experience than larger music venues; with a limited number of seats, you’ll have an excellent view of the stage no matter where you sit. The smaller theater is nice, but remember, this also means performancess can sell out fast, especially on or around holidays.
- Entertainers at the Hot Hits Theatre are friendly and often available to chat and sign autographs after the show.
- You’ll find some street parking in Downtown Branson, but we recommend you make use of the parking garage less than a block from the theater.
- You can also see this great shows at the Hot Hits Theatre: Motown Downtown Tribute, All Crazy 'bout Patsy, Marvin Gaye & Masters of Soul, and Golden Sounds of the Platters.
- Doo Wop & More is a family-friendly show that’s always suitable entertainment for guests of all ages.
If you’re looking for music with an irresistable beat that can get your feet tappin’ while soothing your musical soul, look no further than Historic Downtown Branson, because that’s where you’ll find the Hot Hits Theatre and the delightful Doo Wop & More!