Shoji Tabuchi is true Branson royalty! This surprisingly humble, down-to-earth artist delivers a high caliber performance that displays his exceptional skill on the violin, coupled with a keen sense of humor and a dazzling sense of style! Aided by wife Dorothy’s gorgeous productions and daughter Christina’s natural born talent for entertaining, Shoji has been delighting Branson audiences for more than 30 years. He’s backed by an incredible band, as well as a fantastic group of dancers led by Christina - all complemented by fantastic backdrops and props, and dazzling costumes. The visual effect of everything you’ll see on stage is unforgettable!
The show always offers a wide variety of music styles that include everything from country to classical, and Shoji’s mastery of gorgeous classical pieces will have you falling in love with the violin, that same instrument that moments before was delivering a foot stomping fiddle tune! And Christina’s lovely voice is its own special treat; she’s grown up with the show and has become a brilliant star in her own right. Dance is another key element of every performance of the Shoji Tabuchi Show; Dorothy’s passion for dance united her with a renowned choreographer to create the dance sequences, and to train the wonderfully skilled dancers you’ll see in the show.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Shoji Tabuchi Show can be seen at the Clay Cooper Theatre.
- Clay’s theater is located at 3216 West Highway 76 (also known as Country Music Boulevard or simply The Strip)
- Shoji’s performances are scheduled for: 10:00 a.m. on October 12 - 2:00 p.m. on September 11, 18, & 25 and October 2, 9, & 16 - 7:30 p.m. on September 9, 13, 16, 20, & 30 and October 4, 7, 11, 14, & 18.
- The theater has seating available for guests with disabilities.
- Still, non-flash photography is permitted during the performance.
- There is a gift shop and concessions in the lobby area.
- All performances of The Shoji Tabuchi Show are family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
- There is also a holiday version of the show - The Shoji Tabuchi Family Christmas Show.
Incredible music, beautiful dance, stunning stage design, and everything dazzling to the eyes and ears - it’s nearly impossible to adequately describe the experience that is the Shoji Tabuchi Show - it’s truly beyond compare! Discover the magic of Shoji Tabuchi for yourself...don’t worry, you won’t need royal connections or wait to receive an engraved invitation...Shoji is thrilled to save a seat for young and old, casual or formal, blue collar or white. Everyone is invited to experience the one and only Shoji Tabuchi Show in Branson!