Stayin’ Alive: One Night of the Bee Gees will burst to life on the Branson stage! This top-of-the-line tribute to one of pop music’s most iconic acts, the Bee Gees, features talented artists taking on the unforgettable work of the brothers Gibb. The Bee Gees are the trio that accomplished a rare thing in music - a huge career in the 60s, and an even bigger presence in the late 70s when they became the face of an entire genre of music...they were the kings of disco! And it wasn’t just any old disco music that generated a backlash later on - The Bee Gees have remained in our hearts, and on America’s turntables, forever because they gave us “Saturday Night Fever,” one of the most successful albums ever released! This phenomenal soundtrack was record-breaking; it won the Bee Gees a Grammy Award for Album of the Year, the only disco album that can claim that accolade, and went on to become one of the best-selling soundtrack albums of all time...not to mention that it spent 24 straight weeks at the top of the charts, and still remains the second best-selling movie soundtrack in history! All that incredible music from the movie, plus the touching ballads that first planted the music of the Bee Gees firmly into our soul and psyche, will be shared by Stayin’ Alive, proving that good music never loses its magic!
Conquering two different eras - two incomparable music genres, means the Bee Gees have an impressive catalog of songs for Stayin’ Alive to deliver - that collection of hits includes, “Jive Talkin’,” “You Should be Dancing,” “Nights on Broadway,” “Stayin’ Alive,” “Night Fever,” “How Deep is Your Love,” “Fanny Be Tender,” “Words,” “To Love Somebody,” “I Started a Joke,” and “Massachusetts.”
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Stayin’ Alive - One Night of the Bee Gees will appear at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 1 Andy Williams Boulevard, or 2500 West Highway 76. (The street that lies between the theatre and the Radisson Hotel, and intersects with Highway 76, was renamed in 2017 to honor Andy Williams.)
- The one-night-only show will be held on Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 8:00PM.
- The Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre is one of Branson’s most significant structures - the grounds are beautifully landscaped, and it’s the only local theatre to be featured in Architectural Digest, and awarded the State of Missouri’s Conservation Award for Developed Land Use...arrive early for the show so you’ll have time to look around!
- The theatre has a nice gift shop and concession area, as well as seating designated for guests with disabilities.
- The concert performance by Stayin’ Alive: One Night of the Bee Gees will be family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
An excellent, one-of-a-kind, and truly legendary pop music act - the Bee Gees - there’ll never be anything like them, so we look to the next best thing - fortunately, we won’t be settling, because the next best thing is the sensational Stayin’ Alive, and they’ll be in our favorite destination - Branson, Missouri!