Branson’s Pierce Arrow Presents: Decades! Year after year, Pierce Arrow gives Branson audiences one incredible show, and now they’re using their phenomenal talent to revisit the “Decades” of great music. You’ll be happy to know that all four of Pierce Arrow’s talented vocalists are on hand for the show; Tony Turner, Travis Spratt, and Scott Fraker, along with the show’s producer, Dan Britton, the bass singer who made the Guinness Book of World Records for singing the lowest note!
The first half of Pierce Arrow’s Decades shares some of the biggest hits of the 1950s and 1960s, the first two decades of rock ‘n’ roll, and the era that gave us great pop music, beautiful ballads, and lots of hot hits from some of music’s most successful quartets - perfect for the boys of Pierce Arrow! For the second half of the show, the guy’s visit the 1970s and 1980s, decades that gave us everything from sensational soul to hair bands, and from disco to contemporary country hits.
In addition to all the great music you’ll hear from Pierce Arrow, Decades gives you the crack-em’-up-big-time comedy of the downright deliriously delightful James Sibley! Nobody gets the laughs like Sibley; he’s written for Saturday Night Live, and more than held his own on popular television shows, like My Name is Earl. The masters of music, Pierce Arrow, and the king of comedy, James Sibley -- all the right ingredients for the best kind of Branson show!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints:
- Pierce Arrow Presents: Decades can be seen at the Pierce Arrow Theatre, located as 3069 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- You can see Decades at 3:00PM on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and at 8:00PM on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday - May through December.
- You can still catch Pierce Arrow’s traditional country music show from March through December.
- The theater has a concession stand and gift shop in the lobby area, with plenty of parking alongside the theater.
- All performances of Pierce Arrow Presents: Decades will be family-friendly and suitable for guests of all ages.
Great music and merry comedy mayhem - you get both in one dynamo of a show when Pierce Arrow Presents: Decades!