The Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed gives Branson one of its most enchanting shows! Whether he’s eating fire or making an entire vehicle appear - or disappear - in seconds, you’ll be captivated from the moment he takes the stage! He simply commands your attention and quickly earns your respect; you immediately know you’re seeing a one-of-kind artist at work. Although he’s been dazzling Branson audiences for years, the world was introduced to this genius illusionist when he left America’s Got Talent judges - Sharon Osborne, Howard Stern, and Howie Mandel - flabbergasted in 2012 with his motorcycle illusion, a stunt that earned him an instant pass to the Vegas round of the competition. And, much to the delight of every guest at every show, Taylor Reed adds lots of laughs and dazzling dance steps to his original illusions and mystifying magic tricks!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed can be seen at the Dutton Family Theater.
- The theatre is located at 3454 West Highway 76.
- The show opens on March 9, and the last show date is December 30, 2019 - he has performances at 2:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. - show times differ by date, check the schedule in advance.
- Non-flash photography is permitted during The Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed; audio and video recordings are not.
- There is accessible seating available for guests with disabilities, and service animals accompanying the disabled are welcome in the theater.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in the Dutton Family Theater.
- Parking is accessible from both Highway 76 at the front of the theater, and Green Mountain Drive behind the theater.
Taylor Reed loves to get his audience in on the act - it’s anyone’s guess who’ll disappear next or who might get sawed in half! But no worries, participation is completely voluntary, your husband or wife won’t go missing during the show unless you make arrangements with Mr. Reed in advance! All kidding aside, this is one seriously entertaining show -- it’s The Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed and it’s sure to be the highlight of your next visit to Branson!