The Brett Family Christmas gives Branson audiences just what the doctor ordered -- a healthy dose of holiday happiness -- the perfect prescription to cure the ‘been there, done that’ Christmas show blues! This isn’t just a little bit of holiday cheer squeezed into their regular season show, it’s a Christmas wonderland from the minute you park the car -- no detail has been spared, no strand of tinsel forgotten, it’s an immersive holiday experience from beginning to end! If you know the Brett Family from their regular season show, you’ll know that these folks can sing, dance, spin a tale, and generate belly-aching laughter like nobody’s business! If you’ve yet to take in one of their shows, then you’re in for the time of your yuletide life with a Brett Family Christmas!
The theater and its surroundings are cheerfully adorned, and the stage sets, costumes, props, and every last piece of live show magic has been incorporated. And then there’s the music -- you’ll enjoy original compositions, familiar favorites you’ve cherished since childhood, and songs carefully treated to Brett Family special arrangements, all coming together to create a truly unique Christmas production. The songs you know and love include “Mary, Did You Know,” “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” “Little Drummer Boy,” and the touching, inspiring, and simply beautiful, “O’ Holy Night.”
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- You’ll find the Brett Family Christmas at Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater.
- The theater is located at 1600 West 76 Country Boulevard.
- The show runs from November 2 through December 12, Monday through Saturday at 10:00 a.m. (There is no show on Thanksgiving - November 26.)
- The theater has a recently renovated concession area and a well-stocked gift shop.
- Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theater has seating available for the disabled.
- You can also see these shows at the Bandstand Theater: Legends in Concert, SIX, and Buckets N Boards.
- The Brett Family Christmas show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
No destination does Christmas like Branson -- streets all aglow -- theaters dressed in their holiday best -- music everywhere you turn -- a famous theme park twinkling with millions of lights -- and creatively crafted Christmas trees on display throughout the area! So, how does one show stand out among all this Branson holiday splendor? Just come on down and watch it happen when this gorgeous, close-knit, and very talented family takes the stage for the brilliant Brett Family Christmas!