STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
A Tribute to John Denver Starring James Garrett in Branson is a can’t miss experience for every fan of the iconic rocker with the gentle musical touch. Denver’s music appeals to fans across several genres and eras, with a classic sound that’s as relevant today as it was when he popped out hit after hit in the 70’s. And what makes this tribute incredibly special is that James Garrett was a close friend of Denver’s; he shows a passion for the music only someone who knew the superstar could display. Denver’s biggest hits include “Take Me Home, Country Roads,” “I’m Sorry,” “Sunshine on My Shoulders,” “Rocky Mountain High,” “Thank God I’m A Country Boy,” “Back Home Again,” and “Annie’s Song.” He earned two Grammy Awards and an Emmy Award, as well as a smattering of awards from the Country Music Association, the Academy of Country Music, and the American Music Awards. Denver was also inducted into the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame, and was recognized for his tireless humanitarian work.
James Garrett makes hearing the music of John Denver extra special because he shares the stories behind the music, lending new meaning for fans hearing songs like “Matthew” and “Grandma's Feather Bed.” And Garrett himself has an impressive resume; he was lead male vocalist and rhythm guitar player for the Grammy-winning group, The Kendalls, and he’s toured with huge acts like Ricky Skaggs, Dolly Parton, and Glen Campbell. For his show A Tribute to John Denver Starring James Garrett, he’s joined on stage by long-time entertainer, Randy Plummer, a member of the legendary Plummer Family of Branson. The production is showcased in the type of intimate theater setting that’s ideal for such an endearing tribute.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- A Tribute to John Denver Starring James Garrett can be found at the Little Opry Theater in the IMAX Entertainment Complex.
- The IMAX Entertainment Complex is located at 3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- The show can be see March through December at 10:00 a.m. on most days except Sunday - Rocky Mountain Christmas takes over in November and December, and there's a 2:30 p.m. performance on Christmas Day.
- You can also catch James Garrett in these shows: George Strait Country, Glen Campbell Songbook, and Neil Diamond Gold, all playing at the Little Opry Theatre.
- Shopping and dining is available in the IMAX Complex.
For a very personal kind of tribute, the kind you’ll only experience when a music icon is honored by his good friend, make plans to see A Tribute to John Denver Starring James Garrett, only in Branson!
A Rocky Mountain Christmas
A Tribute to John Denver takes a festive turn for the holidays with A Rocky Mountain Christmas! James Garrett wraps the show in a wonderful holiday spirit during November and December. It's a very Merry Christmas indeed with the music of John Denver and Garrett's wonderful presentation of holiday songs to warm your heart! Spend a little time with A Tribute to John Denver - A Rocky Mountain Christmas in Branson!