Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Theater invites everyone to see Murder at the Town Vote! If you loved Murder on the Square, don’t fret, your favorite characters have returned because...well, because, there’s been another dastardly deed done in Branson - someone else has gone and gotten themselves murdered! And if the thought of not seeing some of the hilarious routines from the last “Murder” is just more than you can bear, well, don’t get yer britches in a bunch, ‘cause the antics that audiences loved most have returned, too! The cast that has you squealing with laughter, the hilarious hijinks that have you wantin’ to jump in and join ‘em (and no worries on that front either - the cast isn’t complete until a few members of the audience have been recruited to make complete fools of them...uh, we mean, recruited to display their award-worthy acting chops,) and a scrumpdillyicious meal to make your belly smile as big as your face...what more could ya want? Nothing, that’s what!
This fascinating look into the real history of Branson - let’s say, kinda sorta “real” history of Branson - takes place when everyone’s preparin’ for the town vote...suddenly, a mysterious death has these good folks puzzled, and the story unfolds as sanity slips away and the guns start shootin’, the trains start whistlin’, and folks start yellin’ their fool heads off, and you’ve never had a better time at the theater! But watch out, volunteering to participate could lead to your face endin’ up on the WANTED poster for murder!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Theater presents Murder at the Town Vote at the Majestic Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2849 Gretna Road.
- It’s an approximately two-hour show that’s family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- Still photography is permitted during Murder at the Town Vote.
- Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Theater can be seen February through December on most Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Dinner is available when the doors open at 4:00 p.m., and the show begins at 5:00 p.m.
- Hot Dinner Buffet Meal: Salad Bar with Fresh Cut Veggies, Homemade Meatloaf, Aunt B’s Baked Chicken, Made from Scratch Mashed Potatoes with Southern Pepper Gravy, Buttery Cut Corn, Downhome Mac & Cheese with Ham & Bacon topped with French Fried Onions, Country Green Beans, Homestyle Yeast Rolls & Butter, Grandma’s Apple Cobbler, and choice of beverage - Fresh-Brewed Iced Tea, Ice Water, or Lemonade from Fresh-Squeezed Lemons
- A vegetarian meal is available with 24-hour advance notice.
This authentic, immersive, interactive entertainment experience is brought to you by the same slightly and delightfully mad genius of a humorist who delivers the brilliant Branson Comedy Hypnosis Show, Jecobie Roberts! Whether you get up the nerve to jump in and help with the outrageous investigation, or sit on the sidelines and happily judge those who do, you’ll have the best tale to tell when you return home to Iowa...or Ohio...or California, or wherever you’ll be sittin’ and countin’ the days until your next visit to the home of live entertainment and the Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Theater’s Murder at the Town Vote!