Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Theater invites Branson to see a Murder on the Square...well, not a real murder, mind you, this is gonna be more fun that you’ve had in forever, and you’ll get a scrumptious dinner at the same time...can’t beat that with a stick, right? This isn’t your typical theater production; the audience sits amidst the action, and even gets recruited to participate. More than 15 of the characters in the show come right out of the audience! And those crazy enough to volunteer will get their very own six-shooter and cowboy hat; the hat is real, the gun is not.
The Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Theater’s production of Murder on the Square is loosely based on a bit of true Branson history, with some hilarious liberties taken, of course, just to amp up the fun and put a light-hearted spin on the challenges of small town life in the “old west” midwest! It begins with the maddening mystery of several residents kickin’ the bucket - or to put it bluntly, too many of ‘em are ending up dead as a doornail. You can laugh yourself silly watching all the crazy antics in a “Branson in the old West” atmosphere, or you can put yourself out there and let everyone else laugh themselves silly while you try your hand at dinner theater -- for real! And you never know, the nasty murderin’ madman just might turn out to be you! Don’t forget, if you’d rather be a happy observer, there’s no pressure to begin your Branson acting career during this show!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Theater presents Murder on the Square at the Majestic Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2849 Gretna Road.
- It’s an approximately two-hour show that’s family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
- Still photography is permitted during Murder on the Square.
- Dinner is available when the doors open at 4:15PM. The show begins at 5:00PM.
- Hot Dinner Buffet Meal: Salad Bar with Fresh Cut Veggies, Homemade Meatloaf, Aunt B’s Fried Chicken, Made from Scratch Mashed Potatoes with Southern Pepper Gravy, Buttery Cut Corn, Downhome Mac & Cheese with Ham & Bacon topped with French Fried Onions, Country Green Beans, Homestyle Yeast Rolls & Butter, Grandma’s Apple Cobbler, and choice of beverage - Fresh-Brewed Ice Tea, Ice Water, or Lemonade from Fresh-Squeezed Lemons
- A vegetarian meal is available with 24-hour advance notice.
Written by the hilarious star of the Comedy Hypnosis Show, Jecobie Roberts, Murder on the Square is more fun than you’ve ever had at the theater! Whether you get up the nerve to jump in and help with the outrageous investigation, or sit on the sidelines and happily judge those who do, you’ll have a heck of a great time as the guns start shootin’, the trains start whistlin’, and folks start yellin’ their fool heads off - it’s a blast! If you’re looking for a genuinely immersive, interactive entertainment experience, it doesn’t get any more real than this, and it’s all in good, clean fun when the Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Theater presents Murder on the Square!
Don't forget to return for a very merry "murder" for the Christmas season!