The Clay-Goods Jambor-Eve lets you to ring in the new year with a big Branson bang! Clay Cooper AND the Haygoods? That’s right, you get not one, but two of Branson’s biggest, most popular shows in one sensational celebration, jam-packed with music, merriment, mayhem, and the magic of spending the evening with family! The Cooper and Haygood families overflow with the kind of God-given, natural talent we all wish we had, and they come together on one big night to share it all with you! Your ticket to a fun evening includes hors d’oeuvres, party favors, a cash bar, prizes, a big balloon drop, and the traditional midnight toast.
First up - The Haygoods! A gorgeous family that sings, dances, and plays a wide variety of instruments to deliver a dynamic show of epic proportions! This talented batch of siblings - six brothers and one sister - have been delighting audiences in Branson since they were practically toddlers, and more than 25 years later, their show’s gotten bigger, badder, and better than ever, and their New Year’s Eve performance is no exception. You’ll enjoy a variety of music, flawless harmonies, and dazzling special effects, all courtesy of the extraordinary Haygoods! After the sheer brilliance of The Haygoods, you’ll enjoy an intermission that includes a cash bar and hors d’oeuvres.
Taking the stage next is Clay Cooper’s Country Express, headlined by the entertainer who could easily change his name to Mr. Branson! Few loyal Branson guests would ever leave a visit to Clay Cooper’s show off their itinerary, it’s simply legendary in a town filled with incredible entertainment. In addition to the vocally gifted Clay Cooper, the New Year’s Eve show features his wife, the stunning Tina Cooper, a great singer, dancer, and choreographer, along with the couple’s talented children. You’ll also be treated to the vocal trio, Third Power, and the comedic hijinks of the madcap Matt Gumm.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Clay-Goods Jambor-Eve appears at the Clay Cooper Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3216 West 76 Country Boulevard.
- The doors open at 7:30 p.m. on New Year’s Eve - Thursday, December 31, 2020.
- The Haygoods will perform at 8:30 p.m.
- There is an intermission with hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar at 9:30 p.m.
- Hors d'oeuvres include: veggies with ranch dip, marinated green bean bundles, bourbon-glazed meatballs, and BBQ sliced brisket served with rolls.
- Clay Cooper’s Country Express performs at 9:50 p.m..
- A finale with Clay Cooper’s Country Express and The Haygoods takes place at 11:50 p.m.
- At midnight - 12:00 a.m. - The Clay-Goods Jambor-Eve wraps up with a Happy New Year non-alcoholic toast and balloon drop.
- In addition to Clay Cooper's Country Express and the Haygoods, the theater also hosts Hot Rods & High Heels, the Shoji Tabuchi Show, Shoji Tabuchi Family Christmas, and #1 Hits of the 60s.
You’ll wrap up your evening of all that’s wonderful about Branson entertainment with a non-alcoholic toast to a fabulous 2020, and an even better 2021, followed by a balloon drop...it’s the New Year’s Eve to beat all - it’s The Clay-Goods Jambor-Eve, and you’re invited!