Country Legends showcases two long-time Branson artists sharing the best of classic and contemporary country! Headlining a lunchtime show at Uptown Cafe, Gordy and Debbie perform along with video footage of iconic artists, a long list of the “who’s who” of country. You’ll hear the best of artists like Alan Jackson, Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers, Willie Nelson, Reba McEntire, Tanya Tucker, and Anne Murray, as well as the hits of country’s late greats, the artists whose music lives on long after they left us far too soon; this impressive list of entertainers includes Conway Twitty, Tammy Wynette, Merle Haggard, Hank Williams, Glen Campbell, Lynn Anderson, George Jones, and Branson favorite, Patsy Cline.
In addition to a fun live country music show, you’ll enjoy a delicious Uptown Cafe lunch that offers five options - pork tenderloin sandwich, soup & salad, prime rib sandwich, soup with grilled ham & cheese, or a double steakburger. Choosing which yummy lunch you’ll eat is the only tough decision you’ll make, because choosing Country Legends for great mid-day entertainment will be a piece of cake!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Country Legends performs at Jackie B. Goode’s Uptown Cafe & Dinner Theatre.
- The Uptown Cafe & Dinner Theatre is located just off the Branson Strip at 285 State Highway 165.
- Country Legends can be seen at 1:00 p.m. on most Tuesdays and Thursdays from May 19 through December 3 in 2020. Most Wednesdays are added from September through December.
- Details on meal options: Pork Tenderloin Sandwich: hand-breaded - toasted bun - lettuce - tomato - pickle - onion (veggies on side) - homemade potato chips. Soup with Grilled Ham & Cheese: soup of the day. Soup & Salad: soup of the day - house salad. Double Steakburger: USDA Choice - freshly ground - 90% lean - flash grilled - toasted bun - lettuce - tomato - pickle - onion (veggies on side) - homemade potato chips. Prime Rib Sandwich: sliced prime rib - bun - homemade potato chips.
- You can also catch Gordy & Debbie in the George Strait Dinner Show at 7:00 p.m. in the Dinner Theatre.
- Folks coming in for a meal in the Cafe can enjoy free live entertainment, including oldies music, an Elvis tribute artist, country classics, and gospel during typical breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal times.
- Jackie B. Goode’s Uptown Cafe & Dinner Theatre is named in honor of the owner’s late brother, lost while serving his country in Vietnam.
- You can ride in the little yellow taxi on display at Jackie B. Goode’s; it’s a 1953 Henry J. Kaiser that was sold briefly during the early 50s through the Sears & Roebuck catalog! Get details at the Cafe.
- Country Legends is a family-friendly show that’s suitable for guests of all ages.
- Jackie B. Goode's is also home to the George Strait Dinner Show.
Some of the best country music has to offer, performed live and highlighted with video images and stories of the artists who made these hits unforgettable, served up with great food and a dash of humor, and all wrapped up with a memorable grand finale! You’ll find all this and more at Jackie B. Goode’s Uptown Cafe & Dinner Theatre when the Country Legends show takes the stage!