STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
Prices as of 07/29/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Dolly Parton’s Stampede in Branson brings a whole new magnificent meaning to the phrase ‘dinner and a show!’ Boasting an impressive 35,000-square-foot arena, Dolly Parton’s Stampede features an incomparable cast of players that includes 32 gorgeous horses, handled by skilled and energetic trick riders who’ll dazzle you with top-speed equestrian feats in a show filled with special effects, non-stop activity, music galore, the popular and friendly North versus South competition, and their famously fabulous four-course family feast! And now guests can delight in the excitment of Rumble in the Treetops, where lumberjack teams compete in a four-event adventure complete with sawing, climbing, chopping, log-rolling and more - the agility, strength, and remarkable endurance of these unique athletes is a true thrill to behold!
You’ll love the new features, but don’t worry, you can still enjoy Canine Capers, where your favorite four-legged friends perform phenomenal stunts! These delightful dogs have been rescued from shelters and lovingly trained to perform a relay event that includes flyball racing, an agility course, and a high jump -- it’s an exciting head-to-head colossal canine competition! We also can’t forget the majestic buffalo and longhorn steer, as well as those rascally racing pigs!
Dolly Parton’s Stampede has a live show atmosphere that’s truly top-notch, including state-of-the-art sound and a panoramic video wall projection system, providing guests with a superior experience. Adding to the fun is easy, just make sure you arrive early for the fantastic pre-show held in in the spacious Carriage Room, a musical journey through Ozark Mountain music history, provided courtesy of The White River Wranglers. With hard-driving acoustics and soulful melodies, this brilliant band of brothers delivers genuine bluegrass music, the authentic Ozarks kind that finds its roots in folk, southern gospel, and early classic country.
Your memorable Dolly Parton’s Stampede meal is full of fantastic flavors; you’ll get: a mouth-watering tender Whole Rotisserie Chicken - delicious Hickory-Smoked Barbecued Pork Loin - Dolly Parton’s Stampede's Original Creamy Vegetable Soup - a scrumptious Homemade Biscuit - Hot Buttered Corn on the Cob - a tasty Herb-basted Potato, and Dolly Parton’s Stampede's very own Specialty Dessert, along with unlimited Coca Cola products, tea or coffee. Both gluten-free and vegetarian meals are available upon request; the chicken and pork are replaced with a Garden Vegetable Pasta dish for vegetarians.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede is located at 1525 West 76 Country Boulevard.
- In addition to the show, your ticket to Dolly Parton’s Stampede includes the pre-show and a four-course meal.
- The pre-show begins 50 minutes prior to the show. The primary show lasts approximately two hours.
- Your meal is served without dining utensils - it’s part of the fun - but they are available upon request.
- Here’s what’s in your meal: a mouth-watering tender Whole Rotisserie Chicken - delicious Hickory-Smoked Barbecued Pork Loin - Stampede's Original Creamy Vegetable Soup - a scrumptious Homemade Biscuit - Hot Buttered Corn on the Cob - a tasty Herb-basted Potato, and Dolly Parton’s very own Specialty Dessert, along with unlimited Pepsi®, tea or coffee.
- A vegetarian meal is available upon request; the meat items are replaced with a Garden Vegetable Pasta. A gluten-free meal is also available upon request. (Please note that Dolly Parton’s Stampede vegetable soup is made with chicken broth.)
- The facility is fully accessible for those with special needs.
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede features live animals, as well as dramatic lighting, sound, and pyrotechnics, so if anyone in your party has allergies or other medical conditions, please take necessary precautions before entering the building.
- No still or video photography is allowed during the show.
- There is a gift shop on site, and specialty drinks are available for purchase.
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede is a family-friendly show that’s suitable for all ages.
From the moment your eyes take in the Southern mansion on the hill surrounded by lovely landscaping, you just can’t wait to get inside, but don’t be in a rush -- you’ll want to stroll along the walkway in front of the lavish stables and enjoy the beautiful horses. Then there’s that magical moment when the show begins...you’re instantly hooked and quickly making plans to return time and again! It’s the ultimate entertainment experience in a destination jam-packed with attractions, shows, museums, lakes, and scores of other fun-filled opportunities...it’s Dolly Parton’s Stampede, and it’s sure to be your favorite place in Branson!
Christmas at Dolly Parton’s Stampede
Christmas at Dolly Parton’s Stampede is a Branson best-selling experience! From the dramatic and inspiring living nativity scene to a friendly rivalry between the North and South Poles, it’s a joyous celebration from beginning to end! Starring the Sugar Plum Fairy and other childhood playthings, the “Magic of Toys” is a true delight for families - it’s a stunning production that’s set to the music of “The Nutcracker Suite.” The living nativity reminds us all of the reason for the season; real camels bring in the three wise men as shepherds lead their donkeys and sheep to witness Mary, Joseph, and the birth of Jesus in the manger. And the sight of Santa arriving in his sleigh, as falling snow turns the arena into a gorgeous winter wonderland, makes this an unforgettable holiday show! Christmas at Dolly Parton’s Stampede typically begins in late October and runs through early January.