The Branson Comedy Hypnosis Dinner Show is how you get your mind blown in Branson! One of the most fun times you can have at a show, courtesy of the talented Jecobie Roberts, Comedy Hypnosis lets you either get in on the act, or watch the hilarity from your theater seat. And the show isn’t just about watching someone being safely hypnotized, or participating yourself, Jecobie is downright hilarious! Her keen sense of humor keeps the audience in stitches, and her talent at hypnosis gives Jecobie the perfect vehicle for her sharp wit. She honed her skills of humor and hypnosis on national radio programs, at Disneyland and Disney World, at the New York Summer Olympics, and even at, of all places, San Quentin where she kept the inmates doubled over in laughter! Her years as a master hypnotist has made her more than a qualified author on the subject - she’s written several articles and two books, including Unveiling the Secrets of the Soul: A Journey Into the World of Hypnosis.
A well-trained, highly skilled hypnotist, it doesn’t take much for Jecobie to quickly put someone under her spell. And audiences can always rest assured that she’ll keep everything she does family-friendly, fun, and completely light-hearted. Additionally, only those guests at the show who want to be hypnotized, will be - it’s completely a volunteer-based performance. It’s immensely enjoyable to watch, and just as much fun to participate, and it comes with dinner, how cool is that!
Helpful Tips/Additional Information
- The Branson Comedy Hypnosis Dinner Show can be seen at the Majestic Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 2849 Gretna Road.
- Dinner begins at 6:00 PM, and the show is at 7:00 PM; it's family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
The show’s outstanding Hot Dinner Buffet is beyond impressive - it features:
- Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham - golden and juicy pineapple that’s cut fresh each day and delightfully decorating a slab of juicy hickory-smoked, honey-glazed ham.
- Baked Chicken - white and dark meat bone-in chicken, baked in a special blend of rotisserie seasonings - that special kind of chicken that accomplishes the impossible -- it’s perfectly scrumptious and a healthy alternative to the typical fried poultry you’ll find on most buffets!
- Mashed Potatoes - always fresh, real potatoes cut up and prepared each day - REAL potatoes made from scratch - NOT instant!
- Southern Pepper Gravy - to smother anything or everything on your plate!
- Buttery Cut Corn and Country-Style Green Beans - veggies so special, they’re almost like dessert!
- Southern-Style Mac & Cheese - with hearty bits of ham and bacon, it’s the kind you wished your mama made for you, and it’s topped with french-friend onions...yummy!
- Dinner Rolls - tender, homestyle yeast rolls with butter.
- Apple Cobbler - hot and just the right amount of sweet and tart; it's better than Grandma's, but we won't tell her if you don't!
Watch the excitement and hilarity from your seat, or instantly become Branson’s next big star - even if you happen to be asleep when it happens! Either way, you’ll have the time of your life at the hands of the gifted Jecobie Roberts in her unforgettable Comedy Hypnosis Show!