Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey Tribute is back in Branson! Audiences absolutely love this show - online reviews are glowing - and now the phenomenal tribute to one of the biggest bands in arena rock...one of the most famous hair bands...and easily one of the biggest 80s era hit-making groups, is once again commanding the Branson stage! For everyone who loves rock ‘n’ roll, there’s a Journey song on your list of all time favorites -- we’ll never forget the first time we heard songs like “Separate Ways,” “Wheel in the Sky,” “Lights,” “Faithfully,” “Stone in Love,” and “Don’t Stop Believin’” - and that’s just a short list of the many incredible tunes that gain new fans with every listen. If you’ve never seen Journey in concert, especially back in the day when the incomparable Steve Perry owned the mic, Branson offers the next best thing, a sincere and reverent tribute to the iconic band in Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey Tribute. A good tribute show is one thing, a brilliant homage to a legend in the world of music is where Branson rises above the rest, and this nod to Journey is certainly no exception! In addition to the talented musicians you’ll hear, the show features excerpts from Journey concert performances, as well as video clips from members of the original Journey - how cool is that?
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey Tribute will be appearing at Branson’s Tribute Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3310 West Highway 76 - across the street - diagnally - from Titanic Museum.
- The show can be seen on select Sundays at 3:00 p.m.
- The Tribute Theatre is also home to shows that pay tribute to: Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Eagles, a variety of Southern and Classic Rock bands, Joe Cocker & Adele, and The Platters, Drifters, and other artists of the 50s and 60s, including Motown acts.
- Parking is available near the theater, but it is limited - make sure you arrive early!
Here it is - the incredible Branson show you’ve been asking for has returned! And guess what? They’re saving a seat just for you to see Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey Tribute!