STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Branson’s Motown Downtown Tribute delivers the satisfying grooves and smooth dance moves of our favorite R&B songs from the decades that introduced us to sweet soul music! Everything we loved about acts like The Originals, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, The Supremes, Martha & the Vandellas, Mary Wells, and The Temptations can be found in this up-close-and-personal performance in Branson’s most intimate theater setting. You’ll get the hits from Motown Records, the company that earned respect for Detroit’s music industry, as well as other soulful songs from music’s most dynamic decades. Whether it’s “Get Ready,” “My Girl,” ”Ooh Baby Baby,” or “Money,” you can’t help but tap your toes and sing along! And it isn’t just the singing that stirs fond memories, it’s the dashing matching suits, the shiny shoes, and the carefully choreographed dance steps that make you long for the days when music came in a classy package! Motown Downtown Tribute in Branson’s Historic district is a whole lot of fun and finger-snapping musical magic in one cozy spot.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Motown Downtown Tribute performs at the Branson Hot Hits Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 206 South Commercial Street in Historic Downtown Branson.
- There is seating for 84 in the theatre, and parking is both on the street, and in a convenient parking garage just around the corner.
- There is a gift shop with concession service in the lobby.
- Flash photography is discouraged, and video photography is not permitted.
Pop, rock, rhythm & blues, and soul all come together under one roof with one delightfully talented group of artists who want nothing more than to entertain you. When you get weary of all the giant arena shows in the big city with their high tech effects, their glitzy backdrops, and seats so far back you need binoculars, come on over for an unmatched, intimate entertainment experience with friendly, top-notch artists who can sing like nobody’s business! Come on over for a little Motown Downtown Tribute in Historic Downtown Branson!