Goldwing Express, appearing in Branson, MO, reminds us all why we love bluegrass music! The popular family group of father and sons has been entertaining folks for more than 30 years, sharing the country, bluegrass, and gospel music they love, and representing the country and culture they hold close to their hearts. In addition to happy audiences, the bluegrass music industry has paid attention to the talented foursome, honoring them with nominations and awards throughout their career. This close-knit family of proud Americans comes from our country’s original residents; mother, Anita, was a full-blood Native American from the Creek Tribe.
Father, Bob Baldridge, sings and plays the mandolin - Paul sings tenor and plays lead guitar - Steven plays banjo and dobro and mostly sings baritone for the group - and the youngest, Shawn, tackles the lowest vocal notes and plays the upright bass fiddle. Shawn’s voice lends itself perfectly to favorite country songs, like Conway Twitty’s “Hello Darlin’” and “I’d Like to Lay You Down,” and Josh Turner’s “Long Black Train,” a song that also lets Shawn stretch his vocal talents by delivering a long train whistle!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- You’ll find Goldwing Express at the Branson Famous Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 645 Missouri Highway 165, near the intersection with Green Mountain Drive.
- The Goldwing Express show is at 10:00AM and plays on June 14 & 21, October 19 & 25, and November 1.
- The Branson Famous Theatre has a gift shop and concession area, and is also home to Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers.
- The theatre enjoys a parking lot with all level (flat) parking spaces, and offers seating that’s accessible for guests with disabilities.
- Goldwing Express is a family-friendly show that’s suitable for guests of all ages.
Get a blast of bluegrass in the morning, along with a generous helping of country and gospel music, and a healthy dose of laughter, courtesy of the long-running and super talented family act known as Goldwing Express!