Daniel O'Donnell, everyone's favorite Irish import, returns to Branson for a limited engagement! Known for his exceptional voice and boyish charm, the irresistible crooner has played to packed audiences for years in the city known for it's live entertainment. He's been recognized several times as Entertainer of the Year by the Irish Recorded Music Association, received Lifetime Achievement Awards from both The Irish Post and the Sunday World, and was named International Artist of the Year twice by the British Country Music Awards. His Irish take on country music has delivered several hits for O'Donnell on the UK charts, including "I Just Wanna Dance with You," "Whatever Happened to Old Fashioned Love," "Give a Little Love," and "The Magic is There." Daniel O'Donnell is joined on stage by Mary Duff, Ireland's top female vocalist, for his Branson engagement. Duff shares a couple of hit songs with O'Donnell; "Secret Love" and "Timeless."
- Daniel O'Donnell performs with Mary Duff at the Welk Resort Theatre.
- O'Donnell's limited engagement in Branson runs from November 1 through 23.
- Performances are scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 2:00 p.m.
- The Welk Resort Theatre is located at 1984 Missouri Highway 165.
- The theatre boasts 2,300 seats with two huge screens on either side of the stage, and a state-of-the-art sound system.
- The spacious lobby at the Welk Restort Theatre features a concession stand and large gift shop.
Few guest entertainers are as highly anticipated as Daniel O'Donnell; many loyal visitors plan their annual trips to Branson around O'Donnell's schedule. He's consistently good, incredibly talented, and hugely popular, which means tickets go fast! Secure your seats now, because the Emerald Isle's gift to music, Daniel O'Donnell, won't be here for long. Don't miss out!