O'Donnell's limited engagement in Branson has been cancelled for 2020. The dates for 2021 are set for November.
Daniel O'Donnell, everyone's favorite Irish import, returns to Branson for a limited engagement! Known for his exceptional voice and boyish charm, the irresistible crooner has played to packed audiences for years in the city known for it's live entertainment. He's been recognized several times as Entertainer of the Year by the Irish Recorded Music Association, received Lifetime Achievement Awards from both The Irish Post and the Sunday World, and was named International Artist of the Year twice by the British Country Music Awards.
His Irish take on country music has delivered several hits for O'Donnell on the UK charts, including "I Just Wanna Dance with You," "Whatever Happened to Old Fashioned Love," "Give a Little Love," and "The Magic is There." Daniel O'Donnell is joined on stage by Mary Duff, Ireland's top female vocalist, for his Branson engagement. Duff shares a couple of hit songs with O'Donnell; "Secret Love" and "Timeless."
- Daniel O'Donnell performs with Mary Duff at the Welk Resort Theatre.
- O'Donnell's limited engagement in Branson has been cancelled for 2020. The dates for 2021 are set for November.
- All performances by Daniel O'Donnell will be at 2:00 p.m.
- The Welk Resort Theatre is located at 1984 Missouri Highway 165.
- The theatre boasts 2,300 seats with two huge screens on either side of the stage, and a state-of-the-art sound system.
- The spacious lobby at the Welk Resort Theatre features a concession stand and large gift shop, as well as a full service restaurant.
- Other concerts scheduled this year at the Welk Resort are: Michael W. Smith, 60s Supershow, Lee Greenwood & T.G. Sheppard, and B.J. Thomas and Jay & The Americans.
Few guest entertainers are as highly anticipated as Daniel O'Donnell; many loyal visitors plan their annual trips to Branson around O'Donnell's schedule. He's consistently good, incredibly talented, and hugely popular, which means tickets go fast! Secure your seats now, because the Emerald Isle's gift to music, Daniel O'Donnell, won't be here for long. Don't miss out!