Main Street Lake Cruises - Landing Princess Mother’s Day Cruise in Branson, Missouri may just be the best way to celebrate that special person who’ll always love you unconditionally! Spend some time with Mom in lake travel luxury aboard the lovely Landing Princess; sporting windows that afford a panoramic views of Lake Taneycomo and its scenic shoreline, the Princess is the only yacht cruise offered on the picturesque river-like lake that meanders through the hills, and alongside beautiful Branson Landing. Of course, the best way to spend a couple of hours on the lake is to do it surrounded by nice features and special amenities - the Landing Princess is outfitted with brass fixtures and cherry wood finishes, and offers the convenience of well-appointment restrooms, and two full-service bars. Fully climate-controlled, you’ll love the comfortable interior decks that invite relaxation, especially with that important lady in your life - whether it be your mother or your wife!
Your scrumptious Mother’s Day meal aboard the Landing Princess offers three courses:
- Salad Course: Spring Mix, Raspberry Vinaigrette, Bacon, Bleu Cheese, Candied Walnuts, and Apples.
- Main Course: Beef Wellington, Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Baby Carrots, and Cherry Demi-Glace.
- Dessert: Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta, Blackberry Compote, Fresh Berries, and Candied Lemon.
Your Mother’s Day Cruise aboard the Main Street Lake Cruises’ Landing Princess includes a from-the-lake viewing of the Branson Landing fountain show - a $7.5 million fountain that was the first to combine water, lights, and fire set to music - it’s truly remarkable!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Main Street Lake Cruises Marina enjoys an attractive lakefront spot at 9 South Boardwalk, in an easy-to-find location between Branson Landing and the Taneycomo bridges.
- The Landing Princess Mother’s Day Cruise sets sail on Sunday, May 12, 2018 at 2:45PM cruise.
- Arrive thirty (30) minutes or more before your cruise time; it takes approximately 45 minutes for all guests to board the yacht.
- Expect to spend approximately two-hours aboard the Landing Princess for your Mother’s Day cruise on Lake Taneycomo.
- Don't arrive late for your cruise - boarding begins as early as thirty (30) minutes prior to cruise time.
- The menu for your lunch or dinner cruise: Salad Course: Spring Mix, Raspberry Vinaigrette, Bacon, Bleu Cheese, Candied Walnuts, and Apples. Main Course: Beef Wellington, Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Baby Carrots, and Cherry Demi-Glace. Dessert: Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta, Blackberry Compote, Fresh Berries, and Candied Lemon.
The following upgrades are available: (You will pay for the upgrade when you arrive for your cruise, but the order will be placed now when you pay for your cruise tickets.)
- Roses - $25 (half dozen)
- Champagne or Wine - $40 (per bottle)
- Main Street Lake Cruises Engraved Flutes - Filled with Champagne or Wine - $40 for two (2)
- Personalized Mini-Cake - $12
- Window Seating - $20 (per two (2) top table)
- Romance Package - $75: Includes Window Seat for Two (2) - Half Dozen (6) Roses - One (1) Bottle of Champagne or Wine
For a very special lady in your life, it’s the one official holiday each year devoted entirely to her, so don’t do a mundane meal in an ordinary place, enjoy a fabulous meal in an extraordinary way - aboard a yacht...available only with Branson’s Main Street Lake Cruises - Landing Princess Mother’s Day Cruise!