The Alabama Rolls On Tribute in Branson showcases one of country’s most prolific and beloved groups! With more than 30 hits that nabbed the number one spot on the country charts, not to mention the nearly 20 that placed in the Top Ten, few country bands have enjoyed the success of Alabama. They’ve be honored with two Grammy Awards, and nearly 30 awards from the Country Music Association, Academy of Country Music, and American Music Awards. Everyone who loves Branson knows it can pay tribute to the greatest music stars like no other destination can, and the Alabama Rolls On Tribute is no exception! The polished, seasoned professional musicians who make up the group deliver an Alabama showcase that satisfies even the most diehard fan of the original group. Their respect for the music comes through on every single note, and they make sure you’ll hear your favorites, including “The Closer You Get,” “Born Country,” “Forty Hour Week,” “Song of the South,” “Mountain Music,” “Dixieland Delight,” “Tennessee River,” and “Love in the First Degree.” If you’re not clappin’ your hands, singin’ along, and shoutin’ for joy when these guys are on stage, then it might be time for hearing aids!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- The Alabama Rolls On Tribute can be seen at Jerry Presley's God & Country Theatres.
- You'll find the theatres at 1840 West Highway 76.
- The show runs April through December, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8:00PM. In 2017, the show switches to Wednesdays and Fridays.
- There is a gift shop and concession area in the God & Country Theatres.
- Alabama Tribute Rolls On is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Whether you’re a fan of country, rock, or soulful pop music, there’s an Alabama song you know and love! With music’s biggest artists, or those superstars who’ve left us too soon, seeing the next best thing is as easy as a trip to Branson! Come on down and watch exceptional singers and musicians channel the multi-award-winning, the incomparable, Alabama in the sensational Alabama Rolls On Tribute!